Thirty Seven

Camilla's Point of View

It had been a few weeks since I had been home and back in school. My belly was just now starting to take some shape and harden. I was going on almost three months and boy, was puttin on my damn shoes getting difficult. Ma had scheduled me a million appointments and had me taking vitamins like the doctors said.

We sat at the lunch table talkin shit and coming up with baby names.

"Ooh, what about Tierra? Or Te'Asia? Bitch what if you have twins!" Tashina screamed a little too fuckin loud as people looked over. "Bitch you doin too much," I rolled my eyes in annoyance before taking a bite of my sub. "But the names is cute girl, thanks." The rest of lunch went by smooth. Until I got to last period and shit popped off.

I had science together last period, same shit, different day. Unfortunately I sat only two seats behind Rochelle. I'm minding my own business when I hear this bitch talkin shit.

"Bitch I heard she wit some old nigga, Markel big brother." At first I ignored it, you know being that I'm pregnant and all. But once I heard her speak on my pregnancy I jumped up and snatched her by that cheap ass pack hair she had in her head and got to beatin that ass.

"Bitch don't you ever speak on what the fuck I got goin on you rat ass hoe!" I dragged her out the seat and was drilling her shit before she knocked me off my balance, almost making me fall. Her nails raked across my face taking skin with them. Shit burned like hell but I fought harder until somebody pulled me off and outta the room.

"Nah! Put me down yo that bitch gon get it til I'm finished!" Shina stood in the hall, next to Markel. "If you don't calm the fuck down in this school, you gon get it til I'm finished!" Furious whisper yelled in my ear.. Furious?!

When the fuck and how the fuck. He lead me down the back steps and outside to the parking lot.

"What're you even doin here, who called you? Was it Markel or Shina?" I asked once he finally let my ass down. He ignored me. "I swear I'ma beat that bitch again watch." I promised, talking to myself out loud. "What the fuck you not gon do, is be out here fightin wit my damn baby inside you!" His voice boomed, scaring me outta my crazy thoughts.

"Getcho ass in the car, now Camilla!"

Man, if one more nigga yelled at me and made me get in a car I swear. I huffed and did as I was told. This was not about to end well for my little ass. Oh well, the bitch had it coming. Lucky I can't beat Quincy's ass, but his time was comin too, snake ass nigga.