Thirty Four

Furious' Point of View

I knew I had to step in and take her from the situation. Something told me baby girl was changing, and if the test is positive then that's why. When were together, she mostly ate and slept, that's when she wasn't whining to be cuddled. As soon as I was on my way I let her know to be ready, hopefully nobody cause an issue. Cause she was leaving with me, no matter what. It's my fault in the first place.

But that's my princess, and I'd do anything for her cause I love her. "Come outside baby girl." I sent her a text. Parking a little ways down the street so I wouldn't get her in any more trouble. But I'll be damned if I left without her and let her mom or dad put their fuckin hands on her. I mean, I know she's a kid, but shit wasn't finna go down like that.

Camilla's Point of View

I sat in the bathroom with the test in hand, Samoana was right outside the door. Luckily auntie Eva was nothing like my parents. Was she disappointed that I found myself in this situation? Yeah. Was she trying to beat me with a damned shoe? No. Once Samoana told me Eva had ran to the store, I made my way to daddy. He stood outside a different car today, where the hell did he get the money from?

"Come here baby, don't cry. Daddy got you." I cried into his chest and he wrapped me up tight. "Furious what am I supposed to do? I c-can't have a baby, my parents will kill me!" I sobbed as he ushered me into the car, shutting the door. We drove in silence as he held my hand. There was an empty park where we sat on a bench, he spoke first.

"Milla, you know you got my heart." Daddy looked into my eyes. "And I want you to know that I support whatever decision you make, for your own body. But I also need you to know, that I'm a man that's fully capable of handling my business." This man had swooped me up and made me fall in love. "Can I just think about it? Take me home with you." I stood up, ready to go.

I was running, from my parents, from this situation. But for how long? We got back to the hotel and fixed something to eat before watching movies. I caught daddy staring at me a few times throughout the movie. Fine ass.

Chill nigga that's how yo ass got here, my mind said. But damn. I crawled over to him on the couch, cuddling up to his warm body. "I love you," I pecked his lips. "And I wanna have this baby, your baby." I confessed looking up at him. He looked back into my eyes before scooping me up and heading straight for the bedroom.

He made love to me, whispering promises in my ear.

"Ooh yes daddy! Right there!" He deep stroked my pussy as I grabbed his ass begging for more. "You feel that dick baby?" He groaned pumping into me. My nails raked up and down his back, surely breaking skin. "Yesss I feel daddy dick! It's so deep." I whined in pleasure and pain as he gave me more, fucking me harder.

"Yeahh take all that dick baby, shit!" He moaned digging deeper, "Ohhh my god daddy I can't! Pleasee" I pushed at his chest, this nigga gripped me so close to him I couldn't get him off. "Go ahead and cum baby, I know you want to." He pulled out then shoved back in. My eyes rolled in the back of my head and stayed a while.

"Oohhh that's my spot daddy I'm finna cum!!" Daddy sped up his strokes, hitting my G-spot over, and over until I came, wetting up the sheets, a shrill scream left my throat as I released all over him. "Ahh shit! Here I come baby girl, you want it?" Daddy looked me in my eye. "I want it daddy, give me your cum, give it all to me." I coo in his ear, still scratching his back. "Fuck! I'm cummin baby, ahh shit," he pulled out and creamed the hot sticky fluid on my tummy.

***

Eddie's Point of View

I sat browsing sports highlights on ESPN while I poured myself another shot of scotch. The thought that my little girl was pregnant had me more than a little upset, I was pissed. I knew some motherfucker had corrupted my baby. I turned the tv up, they kept showing Marshawn Lynch sitting down during the national anthem, hah. My nigga. The phone rang and I picked up.

"Hello?" I spoke first.

"Do you know where your daughter is, Mister Frazier?" The voice asked. I turned the tv off.

"And who might I be speaking to?" Whoever it was had a OG like me fucked up.

"I won't tell you my name, but I can give the information you need." They spoke again.

"Listen here lil nigga, you got somethin to say about my daughter, the one I made? Then make that shit clear, and choose your words wisely." I was pacing the floor in anger.

Click

The line went dead only for the phone to vibrate in my hand a second later. This time is was a text. I opened it and was confused. And then, I was furious. (See what I did there lol). There was a picture, and then another, and the phone pinged with another. My chest was tight, all of the pictures were of them. Camilla, my baby, with some grown ass man. I saw red as I threw the glass I was holding at the wall.

I ran a search on the number the pictures came from on Facebook and got a hit.. a kid named Quincy from my baby's school. Looks like she has a true friend looking out for her. Cause the way this shit goin she must've fell and bumped her head. But I'ma get to the bottom of this, I walked in the bedroom grabbing my polished glock, cocking it before heading out the door. Ming was gone with Yuna so that gave me some time to dig up some dirt..

***

Bruhh what?! I thought that nigga Quincy was on life support somewhere 😈