Thirty One

Camilla's Point of View

Samoana had dropped me back off at my hotel. We devised a plan, if anybody asked where I was going, it was to the movies wit Samoana. We was always hella tight anyway so I doubt anybody would question it. I went in the closet trying to find something to wear, shit I didn't even know where we were goin. But if I knew my daddy the way I think I do, I'm sure it would be somewhere fancy.

"Ming! Come in here please." My dad called from the dining room. Shit.

"Wassup pops?" I plopped down on the couch beside him.

"What time did you bring the car back last night?" Mom came in and kissed him on the lips. Ugh. "It was around eleven dad and when I got back from Samoana's y'all was knocked out." That was only half true. They were sleep but it was well past midnight when I crept in.

"Ming I don't want you comin in here all times of night, you ain't grown. Am I clear?"

"Eddie she is on thanksgiving break, let her go out and have fun, we can have our own fun." Mom said. Welp, that was my que to leave. Walking back into my room I plugged in the flat irons and got to picking out what to wear.

I had a cute little multicolored top with spaghetti straps and matching skirt. After showering I lotioned up and slipped it on. Going in my jewelry bag I took out my Swarovski crystal choker. This bitch blinged bright as hell. The heels I picked out were all nude red bottoms.

Bloody shoes *Cardi B voice*

Taking the time to straighten and them pull my hair up into the style I wanted, left me with only forty minutes to spare.

I slipped a jacket on and headed out

I slipped a jacket on and headed out. The moans circulating from my parents room had me picking up my pace. The breezy Atlanta air felt good this time of night as I hopped in the car and cranked the heat just a little. My phone vibrated on the aux cord just as I was gettin lit to SZA's 'The Weekend'.

"Hello daddy." I greeted my man. "Hello princess, have you forgotten about our plans?" He questioned.

"Of course not, I'm almost there now. Calm down grumpy gills." His hearty chuckle filled the line. "Just don't keep an old man waiting." He said before hanging up.

Once I reached the hotel I went straight up to his room. He let me in immediately, eyeing me up and down.

"You love showing off what's mine, huh?" He twirled me with one hand. I was blushing mad hard at this point. "I just thought it was a cute look, daddy."

"It's sexy as hell, baby girl. Let's go before I end up takin it off." We left and hopped in a old school murder black Monte Carlo and zoomed off.