Chapter 24: Fall!

Start from the beginning

But she would Confess💕 her true Feelings💘 only to The Controllers of Hearts, she would Turn to Him for Hidayah (Guidance)📚 and make this Dua: 👇👇👇

"Oh Allah, I Love one of Your Servants, so if he is Good for me, Join us Together in Halal under your Satisfaction, but if he's Not, then turn him Away from me and Don't let my Heart get Attached to him!"

🍁 In Islam we do not say Love is Halal or Haram because it is a feeling.

🍁 It Depends on us Totally if we Make it Halal or Haram.

🍁In Islam, it is NOT a Sin if you Feel a Special Affinity or Inclination Towards a certain Individual since Human Beings have No Control on such Natural Inclinations.

🍁We are, However, Definitely Responsible and Accountable if we get Carried away by such Feelings and take Specific Actions or Steps that Might be deemed as Haram.

🍁 As far as Male and Female Interaction is Concerned, Islam Dictates Strict Rules.

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said,

"No Man is Alone with a Woman but the Shaytaan will be the Third One Present."

🍁 It Forbids all forms of 'Dating' and Isolating oneself with a member of the Opposite Sex, as well Indiscriminate Mingling and Mixing.

🍁 In Islam, there is No such thing as a Girlfriend-Boyfriend Relationship.

🍁You are Either Married or you are Not.

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said:

"There is Nothing like Marriage, for Two who Love One Another."

🍁To have a Boyfriend or Girlfriend No Matter the Level of Interaction and Involvement, is Completely Haraam!

🍁 Islam says if you Love or Like Someone then the Best thing to do is to Marry Him/Her.

🍁 If one Falls in Love, and Informs ones Guardian that they Love so and so, and Requests them to Sanctify their Love in the Sacred Bond of Marriage so that they may Love each other for the Rest of their Lives would be Counted as a Virtue and a Good Deed in the Sight of Allah (swt).
This'll be Halal!☝👆☝

🍁 But if one Falls in Love, and Strives to Meet the Person in Secret or in Private, and in their Love Transgress the Boundaries of Allah(swt) before they are United in the Sacred Bond of Marriage; then Indeed it would Constitute a Huge Sin in the Sight of Allah (swt).
This is Haram!☝👆☝

🍁 PLEASE NOTE: Girls, there's Nothing Wrong with Making the First Step! Oftentimes we are often told that it's Shameful to Ask the Guy' s hand in Marriage...

🍁 But we have the Khadjah (R.A)s EXAMPLE.

🍁 She was interested in the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and Inquired about him. He Considered her Proposal and Accepted.