Chapter 57: Training

Start from the beginning

She turns around quickly and punches Cher in the stomach, sensing her movements.

I watch with pain eyes as Cher and Jamie found roughly, both hitting each other that made them bleed or bent over in pain.

"Demi, what is going on?" I heard Lauren whisper next to me, I flinch and look at her with wide eyes.

The girls were here as they watch Cher and Jamie fought with concern.

"Shh!" Cher snaps as she grips Jamie in a headlock.

I quickly whisper to them but my eyes never left them. "Jamie's holding back and Cher wants Jamie to put her anger on Cher, so they are fighting."

They nodded and look worried as they stand next to me.

Jamie's face and neck were red, she was struggling in Cher's grip.

"Cher," I croaked as Jamie went even more red.

Cher smirks. "Don't squirm, it'll only make it harder. Come on, take me down or tap out." Cher says.

"Tap out!" I yell but Jamie refuses to tap or give up.

Instead, she wraps her arms around Cher neck, gripping her before throwing her on the ground, slamming her on the floor.

Cher grunts and Jamie straddles her, immediately attacks Cher with punches.

Cher defends herself and moves her head to us. She points at Lauren and signals her to come in.

Lauren sucks in a breath before nodding. Lauren takes off her shirt, leaving her in a sports bra and basketball shorts before going in.

Jamie senses another person and lunges for them. Lauren sucker punches Jamie while Cher stands up, getting behind her and wrapping her arms around Jamie, trapping her.

Lauren stands in front of Jamie before starting to beat her up.

"Oh god," I whisper. "I'm going in." As I was about to go in, Cher shakes her head at me.

"Don't come in Dem-" She was cut off as Jamie took the chance to caught Cher off guard, she elbows Cher in the stomach, uses both legs to kick Lauren away from her before sticking her leg out, making Cher trip and fall to the ground.

Lauren stumbled before going back to Jamie, Jamie whips around, her leg shots out and kicks Lauren in the jaw.

Lauren falls to the floor, cradling her bleeding face.

Jamie goes back to Cher, grabbing her hair before pulling her head up, she jabs her knee into Cher's face.

Jamie stands up, grinning at the two of them. "I win." She chirps happily as they both groan in pain.

"I'm gonna sit out for the rest of the day." Lauren says, waving a hand but winces as a pack of ice was place on her throbbing cheek.

"Damn Jamie, I think I chip a tooth." Cher says, touching her bleeding mouth.

I sprint over, grabbing Jamie's hand and our stuff before dragging her away.

"Okay, thanks for letting Jamie beat you up, I'm gonna take her now. Hope you feel better soon, bye!" I say and ran out of there with Jamie.

I grip the steering wheel as Jamie leans her head against the window, eyes closed.

"You okay? You took quite a beating." I say softly and reach over to grab her hand but she pulls her hand away.

Hurt flash over my face at her action and I pulled my hand back, driving with both hands.

"I'm fine." She murmurs and sighs.

I glance at her with hurt and concern, instead of going home, I drove to a cliff, it's one of those places that not many people know of and stumble upon if you know where you going.

I grab Jamie's arm and tug her through the forest to the cliff, when we got there, a nice breeze blew over us as it started to get cloudy.

"Come on, sit on the edge with me." I say to her, she shrugs and sits on the edge with me. Our legs dangle and I look down at the waves, pointy rocks were at the bottom.

One wrong step and you can plunge to your death.

"Where are we?" Jamie ask softly from beside me, her eyebrows were lifted in confusion as she strain her ears to listen.

I open my mouth to tell her but she holds up a hand, she closes her eyes.

"Let me think." She says and I close my mouth, looking at her as I swung my legs back and forth.

"Beach? No, beaches don't have rocky places. But it smells like the beach and there's wind so we're close to the coast. Maybe we're on a cliff?" She says confusedly and my jaw drops.

"How did you know?" I say and try to take her hand in mine but she pulls it away, she shrugs.

"I just use my senses." She murmurs as I nod.

"Well, I brought us here so you can let out steam." I say and nudge her shoulder with mine.

She frowns. "How?"

"Scream."

"Okay."

One. Two. Three. Scream.