Chapter 57: Training

~Demi~

It's been a month, and Jamie's birthday is almost here.

For the last month or so, she's been training at the gym, fighting for hours non stop.

I had to bring her to the gym, I already have three holes in the walls at home and my punching bag at home is no use.

Everyday she gets more angrier when its getting closer to her birthday and it's scaring me honestly.

Everyone has healed and are doing well. I've been going to the gym with Jamie too, working out mostly and watching her.

Her personal trainer was in the hospital because apparently Jamie beat the crap out of him so bad he pressed charges.

I had to pay for his medical bills and everything.

So now, she's beating the shit out of punching bags and anyone who wants to fight with her.

I sigh, pinching the bridge of my nose as she breaks the punching bag.

"Baby, calm down. Your breaking everything." I say softly as I walk up to her, grabbing her face in my hands as she breathes in heavily.

"I can't Demi, I need to train. I need to fight if I'm going to win, I need to kill him." She says, grabbing another punching bag before starting to punch it again.

I step away from her, a little hurt. She's been distancing herself from me these past weeks and I'm getting worried. It hurts, she doesn't talk as much as before, she was angry and took her anger out in the gym.

I'll jump of my joy if she calls me mom again or say something more then two sentences.

It's like she knows something is going to happen, and doesn't want to me to get hurt or involve.

"Jamie, what the fuck are you doing?!" I snap back to reality and found Cher standing next to me, how did she get here?

"Cher?" Me and Jamie say in unison and look at her confusedly.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be working on your new album that's coming up?" I ask her but she waves me off.

"I came to check on Jamie, the album can wait. Jamie, tell me what you are doing." Cher says and cross her arms over her chest, I look back at Jamie as she stop punching and drop her head.

"Holding back." She murmurs and Cher glares at me, I raise an eyebrow.

"Demi, you should let her let go. She's clearly holding back because she doesn't want you to end up getting hurt, she needs to let out steam." Cher says and takes off her shirt, leaving her in a sports bra and shorts.

She grabs some strings and wrap it around her hands before walking up to Jamie.

"She put her personal trainer in the hospital! Wasn't that enough?" I say and put my hand on my hip.

"Clearly, it wasn't. Jamie, don't hold back. Take your anger out on me, I repeat don't hold back. You've been holding back for too long." Cher says and puts her fists up, Jamie senses she does that and does the same.

"You sure?" Jamie says, a little concern.

"Yes, just go all out but don't kill me." Cher says and Jamie nods.

I bit my lip, this wasn't going to be pretty.

"Fight." I say and Cher does the first move.

She jumps, her arm pulled back and she superman punches Jamie in the face.

I gasp, bringing a hand to my mouth as Jamie tumbles to the floor. Jamie spits out blood and gets up, she strains her ears as it was super quiet and narrow her eyes as she tries to listen for Cher.