Chapter 43: Photo Shoot

~Jamie~

"Come on Demi, wake up. We have to go to a photo shoot today."

I shook her some more, clearly frustrated that she won't wake up.

It's the next morning and we have to go to a photo shoot which Demi needs to be at with me since they want to get some pictures of us. Next we have to go to a interview then we are done for today. Tomorrow, it's the TCA's which we were nominated.

"One more minute." Demi groans and I gave out a frustrated groan. Looking towards Marissa direction, I raise an eyebrow at her.

"What are we going to do?" I ask, wanting to get on time for this.

"Well we could spill water on her?" She asks and I shook my head no.

"Okay, lets drag her out of bed." I nod and took some of the covers as she did also and we pulled. I heard Demi rolls out of bed and falls onto the floor.

She groans in pain and I followed Marissa out the room. "Get ready, we are leaving soon."

And I close the door.

I walk into the kitchen with her as I make some breakfast with her. We talked quietly among each other as we finish and ate something. I excuse myself from her to get ready. As I did so, I called Alec to meet us at the photo shoot and he says he'll be there.

I walk back downstairs, finding out that they were already ready and we could leave.

We jump into Marissa car and left the house, I remember that we should get a house soon since our old one was blown up so I should get Demi to check on that soon since we'll be starting the tour after tomorrow.

We soon arrive at the photo shoot and they guide us inside, we found Alec soon and made Demi get ready.

We took pictures for a couple of hours till they called break.

"Okay! Take five everyone!"

I let out a sigh as I felt Demi's arms untangle themselves from my waist, clearly uncomfortable about having me in her arms during the shoot.

"Err, I'm gonna go get something to drink." She says before hurrying off to the food table.

I sigh again before going off to Marrisa and Alec who were annoying people during the photo shoot.

"She really doesn't know who I am, right?" I say as I lean against the wall, not feeling like sitting down.

"Sorry babe, but she doesn't remember any of us." Marissa says and I nod, letting out a grunt. I talked with them for a bit before I heard Demi coming back to us.

"Marissa! Alec! Hey, oh my god! I haven't seen you guys in forever!" She screams out and I heard her hugged them. 

Wait, can she remember us? 

A little confused, I perked up at thier conversation and was about to speak up when mom says,

"Hey, look! A Lovatic came to see me!"  And she hugs me.

Wait, I'm not her fan, I'm her daughter!

More confused then ever, I heard Alec say beside us.

"Demi, she's not a Lovatic. She's your daughter." He says, concern filled his voice.

"Wow, they seriously let in a girl who says she's my daughter? Babe I don't have a daughter." Demi says.

I felt my heart turn and squeeze at that, it shatters a bit.

I struggle to not let the tears show as I faked a smile at her. I hold up a picture of her I suddenly had in my hand and said,

"Yeah, biggest fan ever. Think you could sign this and can we get a picture?"

I could hear her grinning. "Sure! Come on! Let's get this done, I swear I have the best fandom ever!" She says and she takes the picture, scribbles her name on it before pulling me to her side and wrapping her arm around me.

I fake a smile at the camera, you could see the hurt in my eyes.

She remembers them but not me.

Marissa takes the picture and hands the phone back to me.

"Rissa, can you take us a picture?" She asks her and I heard Marrisa mumble a 'okay' before taking my phone.

"Great! Hey, I gotta get going now cause I got an interview in a bit but stay strong! I love you!" She gives me another hug before leaving the place. I turn back to them again and ran into Marissa arms, crying my heart out in her shirt.

"Why can't she remember me?!" I sob into her shirt, clutching onto her shirt as I did so. She runs her hands through my hair, trying to calm me down.

"I don't know babe, I don't know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was seriously so short Dx

I'ma sorry but I got the next chap done! 

Hahaha yeah well sorry for the short chapter, couldn't think of anything else but at least Demi remembers them! Except for Jamie x))

Lol well adios!