Chapter 36: Watching It All

~Eddie~

"Eddie, what's going on?"

I look at her with pain eyes and pick up their bags and quickly brought them to the gate.

"I'll tell you everything once I get there, just please get on the plane with the girls, I'll meet you there soon." I say and kiss all of their foreheads.

They all look at me with bloodshot, watery eyes with confusion clear in them. They nod and told me they love me which I return with a 'love you too'.

"Plane to Italy is now boarding. Repeat, plane to Italy is now boarding. All passengers please head to their gates. Thank you." A voice says over the loud, noisy airport and I quickly push them to their gate.

"Go. I'll meet you there." I said and wave at them as they board the plane. Before Dianna enter with the girls, she turns back to me and waves.

I waved back and she boards the plane with Dallas, Demi and Maddie.

I walk to the window where you can see the plane fly away and waited for them to go. I watch them run down the runaway and they flew away to Italy. I sigh to myself but left the airport and went to Alma's house. I park my car a street over and walk from far away but enough to see Jasmine and Jamie playing in the front yard.

They didn't notice me watching them.

I waited for a few hours so they can go to sleep and I can talk to Alma of what we are going to do. I check my watch and saw it was time, I got out of my car and walk to their house. I knock on the door quietly, knowing Alma would hear me and soon I heard her footsteps. She opens the door and saw me standing there, her face goes from worried to relief and she steps into the porch and close the door behind her.

"What are we going to do?" I ask her and we sat on the chairs she have on the porch.

"I need you to take them with you to Italy." She says sternly and gives me a hard look.

"But how will this work?" I ask her, worried about the police and everything.

"You, tomorrow will go to their school while they have their party, before 12:15 I need you to sign them out, get them ready and leave to Italy. Fast, before he finds you." She says and gives me their passports, tickets and a couple of bags of the twins.

"What about you? I don't want him to kill you too," I said and stood up, putting their stuff on the floor next to me.

"I'll be flying to New Zealand, while you are flying with them to Italy. If the government find out about me making a pill illegally, they'll take everything away from me, including the girls. They will look for me so I have to run, you take the girls with you and raise them as your own." She says and wraps me in a hug. I hug her back, knowing that I will do anything to take them with me.

She pulls away and leaves her hands on my shoulders, her face hardened. "Promise me that you would keep them safe."

I nod quickly and say, "I promise Alma, I'll raise them as my own."

She looks at me, seeing if I was lying but found only the truth.

She nods and hug me again. We pulled away and I pick up their things and walk down the porch.

"Thank you Eddie, for everything." She says from the porch and I turn back to her and nod.

"Anytime, Alma." I say and left the house. I walk back to my car and put their things in the back. When that was done, I drove back home. I brought the stuff inside and left them in the living room, I took a shower and change into some clean clothes. After that I pack my things and put them in the living room.