The Beach

Jessica's POV

"Jess! Wake up!" Jc yells. This is the 2nd time he's gonna get his ass kicked.

"Go to hell" I say sternly and smirk.

"We're going to the beach. Get your lazy ass up and get dressed, I'm tired of getting you up in the morning! You should be able to do it yourself! Ugggh!" He complains just like mom would while I laugh. We should visit them.

~

I was in a yellow bikini with a big shirt covering it. I'm not insecure or anything like that, I just like big shirts.

That a problem?

We got out the car and I instantly hooked hands with Trevor, smiling. He gave me a light kiss on the cheek.

"You 2 are so cute, I cant I cant" Ebony says, shaking her head and walking to Connor. Trevor just laughs.

Trevor picks me up and throws me over his shoulder, walking towards the water.

"Trevor, if you throw me in that water I will-" I'm cut off by the cold water sucking me in.

2 can play at this game.

I hold my breath and swim around, pretending to not come up.

"Jessica?" I hear Trevor's voice from the shore. I go up for air and come right back down.

Once I see him enter I grab him by his ankles and pull him under, surfacing and laughing like crazy.

"You're gonna get it!" He smirks while I swim away as fast as I can. He pulls me in by my waist and turns me so that I'm facing him, our faces inches apart.

He leans into me and connects his soft lips with mine.

"Hey lovebirds, come one! We're leaving!" Jc shouts, splashing water at us.

I glare at him and run to tackle him, his face landing in the sand. Once I get off he coughs up sand, we all burst out laughing.

~

"So Jess...I'm moving in about a week" Trevor says.

Right now we were in my room, laying back on my bed and watching TV.

"And I wanted to spend the week with you" He smiles, pulling my closer to you.

"I'm gonna miss you Trev" I say, my voice getting a bit hoarse from the tears. He leans into me and gives me a peck on the lips.

"I promise to facetime, skype, text, anything. I'll miss you to Jess" He says and wipes my tears, giving my a hug and smile.

This is gonna be a long week.

sup :D

hopeyou enjoyed this chapter

-LolBai-