Ebony

Jess's POV

It was finally summer break, thank the lawd.

I couldn't take 'Unknown' anymore. He would call me horrible names, and beat me up. Finally Jc got sick if it and caught him, beating the shit out of him.

"Jess! Come downstairs please!" I heard Connor yell. Ugh why I was eating nutella and twerking.

Jk I was watching tv.

"I want you to meet Ebony" He motions for the girl standing next to him, smiling. I give her a hug, and she gladly returns it.

"This is my girlfriend" He says nervously and I laugh.

"Awwwe! We need to like go to the mall and get to know each other" I give her a smile and she nods.

I go upstairs to change into crop top that has the cute nutella drawing and some black leggins with vans.

"Hey are you ready!" I hear Ebony scream from downstairs. "Yeah!" I scream back and go downstairs.

"You look goregous!!" She yells and I laugh.

~

"I just want some ring or something" She says as we enter Clarie's. She finds a simple pink ring with a heart and she squeals. I just laugh and get the same one, except its purple.

"Best friend rings" I laugh and she nods, and we pay for them.

"I'm hungry" I say as we pass a small Taco Bell. "Want to go in there?' I ask her and she nods.

We order and get our stuff, then sit at a booth. As we start eating I see Trevor enter with some guy, laughing.

"Hey Trevor! Over here!" I say, and his eyes light up as his attention turns to me.

"Hey babe" He says and gives me a light kiss on the cheek. I smile.

"Oh this Ebony, Con's girlfriend" I smile and his eyes widen.

"What? Con never told me had a girlfriend" Trevor says and shakes her hand, laughing.

"Who's the guy?" I flick my head at the slightly larger guy. He had dirty blonde hair styled in a quiff and hazel-ish eyes. He kinda looked like Connor.

"Just my brother's friend." He says and motions for him to come over. "Jessica, Ebony, this is Cole. Cole this is Jessica, my girlfriend, and Ebony" He emphazies 'my girlfriend' and I just roll my eyes, shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you" I give him a smile and he flashes one back, shaking Ebony's hand.

"Nice to meet you to, loves" He says with a very thick British accent. Wow of course.

"Well since we're all here, me and Cole were just about to go to the park. Wanna come?" He says and hooks arms with me.

"Sure" I give him a smile as we exit the mall.

VERY short chapter i know D: s/o to my friend Jenni for the song thing :D

but i updated my Shawn Mendes fanfic yesterday, go read it :DVERY IMPORTANT NEWS. I just made another account with my friend Jenni (ItsJenniWhitesides) go look us up and follow us! (YaasxMagcock)

We also just made our first story/book thing, its called Forever and After :D go read it, give it a vote and add it to your library!

Here's the song for the contest :D

Rule Number 1,

Is that you gotta have fun,

but baby when youre done, you gotta be the first to run.

Rule number 2,

Just dont get attached to,

Somebody you could loose, so l-let me tell you,

This Is How To Be A __________

Boys they like a little danger!

We'll get him falling for a stranger, a player

singing i l-lo love you!

Hint: Its by Marina And The Diamonds!

-LolBai-