What The Fuck.....

Jess's POV

"Ha! I told you I would beat you!" I cheered.

Yeah, I beat Jc. And all the other boys.

"Whatever. My aim was bad" He mumbled and I just laughed. Right now we were in a Taco Bell booth just chatting.

"Guys, we should visit Connor" Ricky says. We all nod, and I could see all the color drain out of everyone's eyes.

"It'll be okay guys. He'll be fine, I promise" I told them. They gave me small smiles, but I could tell they were down right depressed.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Hey Con" Kian said, smiling warmly.

Connor was way healthier and all his scars almost healed. I really don't know why they're still keeping him.

"Hey guys!" He said cheerfully, looking up from his phone and hugging each one of us separately.

"How have you been?" Jc asked. Connor shrugged.

"Fine so far. No problems or anything" He smiled, "Hey when are they gonna let me out of here? I really need to get on Tumblr" He complained. We all laughed.

"I'll check" Ricky said and we nodded. He left and we just started talking about random stuff.

"She said you're getting out today!" He exclaimed once he came back. We laughed loudly.

"Oh do you guys know how Ebony has been?" Connor asked. We gave him a questioning look.

"Hasn't she came to visit you?" I asked. He shook his head.

"She hasn't returned any of my calls or text either" He said in a rather sad voice.

"I'm sure it's fine. We'll go by her house today" Jc said and smiled. He nodded but I could tell he was upset.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Connor's POV

"Home sweet home!" I yelled once I entered the house. I got on knees and kissed the ground.

"Home" Kiss. "Sweet" Kiss. "Home!" The guys laughed. I got up and ran to my room, logging onto Tumblr.

"Weird stuff. Weird stuff. Oh my God that's a good drawing!" I yelled. Yes this is basically my day.

"Scroll scroll sc-oh my God" I stopped at a video. It had Trevor, locking lips with another girl. No, no this can't be right.

I clicked play,

"Hey baby" The girl purred. Once Trevor turned around she slammed her lips into his, and he didn't resist. He wrapped her arms around her waist and pulled her closer, and the girl wrapped her arms around his neck.

This continued for a few more minutes until the video cut off, but they didn't pull apart. I stared at it in shock until I heard a sob from the doorway. I looked over and widened my eyes.

"J-Jessica" I chocked out. She started sobbing uncontrollaby and ran to her room. I sighed and went to Jc's.

"Jc. Watch this" I handed him the laptop and he watched him. By the time it was done his eyes were full of anger.

"That little fucker!" He yelled, running to Jessica's room. I stood there and ran my hand through my hair.

Jessica's POV

After all we've been through. After all the tears. After all the kisses, he does this?!

"Jessica. Come here" Jc said. Before I could do anything I shook my head.

"No" I stated firmly. "No. If he's gonna do something like that, locking lips with someone else, then I sure as hell shouldn't be letting this tears fall for him. That manwhore doesn't deserve them" I said and the tears stopped falling. Jc looked at me with a shocked expression.

Everytime something bad happened in my life, and I cried, I would mentally tell myself to stop. But I couldn't, but this time, that was the only thing I could do.

"C'mere" Jc said, opening his arms. I ran into them and hugged him tightly, a few tears slipping. He kissed my forehead.

Just then a ding noice came from Jc's phone. He opened it and saw it was a text from Andrea.

Stage one complete. We're 2 steps closer to getting to you, Jc. Might as well give up now ;)

-Sarah

"What the fuck..." We both said in unison, staring at the text.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I FEEL GOOD

*dun dun dun dunn dun*

SO GOOD

*dun dun*

SO GOOD

*dun dun*

CUZ I GOT YOUUUU

sorry im listening to dat song rn XD. anyways how'd you enjoy the chapter?

-LolBai-