I Forgive You

Jess's POV

Ever since the little truth or dare incident thing, Sam has been bothering me non-stop. He's always brushing his hand against mine whenever I'm by Trevor, and I think Trevors been noticing. I don't think he likes it either.

"Jess, I think we should go on a date" Trevor blurts out of nowhere, I look at him confused.

"I know Sam has been bothering you and... I just want to get your mind off of it" he tells me smiling.

"I would love that Trev. Something fancy or casual?" I ask, getting up heading to my clothes.

"Casual. We'll just be going to Starbucks or something" he tells me, I nod.

I shoo him out my room and get dressed. I put a crop top with some graffiti on it (thank you Jc for this), some leggings and vans.

"Okay Trev. Leggo."

Sam's POV

Ugh. I can't get my mind off her. I can't do anything. I need her to forgive me. I need her to.

I walk to Starbucks to get my mimed off things. I see Trevor and Jess sitting by a booth. A few seconds later she walks into the bathroom. Perfect.

I manage to sneak past Trevor and walk right by the restroom door. When Jess comes out she stops when she sees me, and makes a fast of disgust.

"Jessica. Please just listen to me." I beg.

"Why? You're just gonna push me into the bathroom and make out with me again." She says, rolling her eyes.

"Jess, I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry. I've just liked you for a long time and it hurts me to see you've always liked Trevor. I wanna move on but I can't without your forgiveness. I know I was acting like a complete douche but I swear, I love you Jessica. You're like my little sister. Please forgive me" I beg, a tear slips down her cheek.

"You really mean that?" she ask, I nod. She gives me a giant hug and whispers the words I've been waiting to hear.

"I forgive you."

In my mind, I'm thinking of the whole situation between us. I sighed, and the words Jc told me when I was just a little pre-teen came back to me.

"The worst battle is between what you know and what you feel."

Trevor's POV

Jess a while in the bathroom. I get up and check on her, instead I find her crying and hugging.... Sam?

"Erm..Wurt" I say, pointing to them.

"I forgave him Trevor, everything is fine now" Se says smiling, I smile.

"Hey guys, I don't want to ruin your date or anything. I'll go" he says, walking of.

"Bye Sam!" me and Jess say in unison.

"So, I think we should head home now" I say, we get our drinks and walk home.

okay this chapter is just a fill-in, I'm sorry I haven't updated. But I would enjoy a new cover for this fanfic :)

[added] if you see summer anywhere in this story, ignore it. summer used to be jessica's name, but i changed it to jessica cuz it started with a j. damn.

Peace xxxx