I Loved You Since I've Met You

Jess's  POV

I was just talking to Jc about my REAL crush. Wanna know?

It's Trevor. Trevor Moran to be exact.

But I could never have him, he's going out with a girl named Alisa. She's mean at times, she never liked me.

"But he's dating Alisa Jc. I could never get him" I cry into my hands.

"Hey hey. It's okay, there's plenty of fish in the sea." He says, rubbing circles in my back.

"I guess". Say shrugging, going downstairs only to find Alisa and Trevor being cheesy. 'When did she get here?' I though to myself. I shrugged it off and went behind the couch to the kitchen.

"Ewww" I hear Alisa say.

"What?" Trevor asks concerned. I wish he would to  me, I sigh.

"Her." She says, pointing at me, I turn around and she gives me a disgusted face. "Move back to Texas, no one even likes you" she says, full seriousness in her voice. Fine, if she wants to play that way, then let's play.

"Jc does. Kian does. Ricky does. Connor does. Sam actually LIKES me, soooo you're wrong, as always" I smile before leaving the kitchen.

"Why are you always hanging out with them? Slut" she says.

"Well I'm sorry I'm trying to have a better relationship with my brother. I'm sorry I'm trying to make friends," I say tearing up.

"You'll never have friends" she says.

"I'm sorry I'm not prefect enough for you". I say, tearing up and running upstairs.

Trevor's POV'

"Why did you do that?" I ask Alisa, removing my arm from around her waist.

"What? She's a slut!" she says.

"You know what? You've been bullying Summer her WHOLE life. Why can't you just leave her alone?" I say, clenching my fists.

"She's a bitch! She deserves the names!" she says, giggling.

"We're through, through, T-H-R-O-U-G-H, I never wanna see your face AGAIN." I say, heading upstairs toward her room.

Jess's  POV

I sat on the bed crying. I hear yelling downstairs but at this point I didn't even care. I was so done with Alisa, I hate her guts.

"J-Jessica?" I hear one of the boys ask, I think its Trevor. He comes over to me and comforts me.

"I broke up with her" he says, smiling, I smile wider,

"Really?" I ask, hope filling my eyes and my voice.

"Yea. So since I broke up with that slut-bag, I was wondering if you would want to.... go out with me maybe possibly?" he asks nervously, I laugh.

"Of course. I loved you since I've met you" I say, regretting the words that just came out my mouth.

"You l-love m-me?'" he ask, I nod

"I-I love you t-to" he says, kissing my nose, I giggle. Ahhh, today couldn't get any better.

Hey guys! I know this is short but I have announcements and contest!

Contest: I would love new covers to one (or each) (or all lol) of my fanfics. Please kik me them (letsxbexrad) or dm me on insta (ouradlife) or Skype me haha! (imakeurhipster)

Announcemt: I will be ending 'The One' soon! Maybe at like 30 chapters or so. idk.

Peace xxxx