I Choose...

*2 Months Later* (big time skip i know lol)

Jess's POV

"Oh my god! Just push it in!"

"I don't think it will fit...babe"

"Fuck I don't care! Just push it in!"

"It's not gonna fit!"

"Oh my glob" I groaned and threw my head in my hands.

We were trying to fit groceries in the cabinets, but they wouldn't go in. And Daniel here was being a baby!

"It won't fit! Get someone else to do it" He groaned, making all the groceries fall the floor. I rolled my eyes.

In the past 2 months, I grew to know, and like Daniel even more. He was funny, perverted...and he liked me to!

Trevor, well, all I know is he moved on. Others pictures of him and that same girl have gone all over Twitter and Insta, and to be honest, I honestly don't give a shit. He even posts pictures and sends them to me of him and the girl, with captions like, "I love her so much <3 How have you been?" With her kissing him on the cheek. I can tell he loves her....maybe. But it's kind of hard and heartbreaking seeing those pictures, but it's okay.

Sarah is in jail, of course, and Jc is "waiting". Not paying attention to any girl that would flirt with him, just wait. It made me happy, I guess.

Ebony came back, after about 2 days. She had "family business" to take care of, and it was an emergency, I guess, so she couldn't contact us.

She's a mystery, but that's why we love her.

"What was that?!" Connor yelled from upstairs. I looked at Dan and he looked at me.

"Erm....Nothing!" I yelled back. Dan was biting his lip to hold in laughter.

"Hey Jess" Kian said, coming down and smiling. He looked behind me at the  glass shattered on the floor, and pickles all around it.

"Really?" He asked. Dan laughed loudly and I glared at him.

"Its his fault!" I pointed to him and snickered. He rolled his eyes.

"I knew it was glass" Connor's voice popped up, standing at the edge of his stairs with his arms crossed.

"We'll get it up" I looked at Dan and he nodded.

"This is all your fault" I said, shoving his arm. He shoved me back and I gave him a full on push.

"Hey!" He shouted, pushing me back. I pushed him harder and he fell, grabbing my arm and pulling me on top of him. I blushed heavily.

"Oh-Ah-S-Sorry" I muttered, trying to get up but he pulled me back down.

"I like this position" He said and smirked. I just huffed and layed my head down on his chest.

"Why are you guys cuddling by pickles?" Jc's voice said, looking down at us. I got up quickly and blushed.

"He-I-Uggggh" I groaned, stepping over the glass and already picking up the pickles. Jc and Dan chuckled, making me narrow my eyes at them.

"You guys suck" I pouted.

"Actually, no, we're not gay" Dan said and I threw a pillow, right at his balls. It hit him and he groaned over in pain.

"Jerks" I mumbled, picking up the shards of glass.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Trevor's POV (:o)