Chapter 7-Conversations

Vail POV

He stopped in front of him and almost groaned inside of his head. Why did he have to deal with this guy right then? It was already a horrible day due to that perverted Steele, and now he had to deal with the creepy stalker that he had.

"What do you want?"

"Awww. Don't I even get a Hello, it's nice to see you too, Lucien?"

"No." His tone was straight to the point. "You don't get a Hello from me."

Lucien pouted at him. "That's mean."

He could almost laugh. "Mean? Me? you're the crazy dude who won't stop stalking me. Don't act like you don't know what I mean. I can feel you staring at me from whatever crook and nanny you can find to watch me."

"I only do that because I love you, and I always will."

Vail sighed in exasperation. "How many times do I have to tell you that you don't love me. This is just a crush that you'll get over with in time."

"Whatever." Lucien waved him off. "I only came to tell you that you should stay away from Steele. He's a crazy bastard. People call him the Serial Killer because of how many people he's killed. Some of them are even his own people."

Vail raise his eyebrow. "You do realize that you're sort of a hypocrite right now since you do the exact same thing as him."

"At least I don't kill my friends!" He was protesting loudly.

Vail smirked. Actually, he was pretty sure that Lucien had no friends, so he was entitled to kill whoever he wanted to.

He was pretty sure that he did kill a lot of people, too. It should probably freak him out that he talked to killers on a daily basis, but he'd grown up with it, so these was nothing to him.

"Okay, cool down, Lucien. Don't worry. That guy's a creep." He turned around and started to walk off. "I'll see ya later...probably."

That night

Cliff POV

Cliffe was just smoking out on his roof, relaxing while he could when he phone started to ring. He grumbled about it and fumbled around in his pants until he reached it and answered without a thought as to who it was. When he thought about it later on, he probably should've not answered that phone call and checked to see who it was.

"Hey! Cliffe is that you?!" It was Steele. Why the hell was he calling him in the middle of night, and it sounded like he was doing some fighting by all of the sounds in the background.

"What the fuck do you want? I'm sleeping."

"Funny. But we both know that you never go to sleep this early, so I'm calling you right now."

"Well, whatcha you need?"

"Well-" His voice got cut off by a bunch of gunshots sounding out.

"Fuck!" Steele's voice spewed out a bunch of curses and there was a loud crash like he'd ducked for cover.

"Cliffe! Bring me my extra guns and call all of the rest of my men that are not here! They should be all be at my club! Tell them if they don't come to the meeting site, then I'm gonna shoot their asses!"

"Okay! Okay! see ya'll later."

He put down his phone and snubbed out his cigarette. Sneaking down to their basement, so as to not wake up Melody, he grabbed a bunch of golf bags that held Steele's spares. It was time to fucking shoot someone in the head.

Preferably Steele.