Chapter 16-The Club

Sorry about the wait! It's been so long since I last updated this story, so bear with me! :)

------------------
Cliffe POV

He tapped his foot with nervousness while he waited for Vail to come. This really was a dream come true.

HE got to go on a date with the hottest bad boy he knew.

He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. He could do it. Just act normal. He stood in front of the mirror and nervously pulled and flattened his hair.

A second later, the doorbell rang and he jumped at the sound. He took a couple deep breaths to fortify himself before he reached out to the door and opened.

Vail smiled at him and gave him a look over. Cliffe winced a little and once again thought about his outfit, wondering if he'd worn something that looked horrible or something.

"Well, you look...sexy." He leaned forward and purred into his ear. Cliffe pulled back quickly and blushed bright red.

"Th-Thank you. You too."

Vail smirked at him before gesturing for him to follow him.

"You coming?"

Vail started walking down to the street and stopped in front of this very black, very menacing motorcycle of death.

He gulped audibly and smiled at Vail, who handed him a helmet.

"Come on, let's go."

Cliffe put on his helmet and cautiously got on it.

He'd never really been a big fan of motorcycles in the first place. It always felt like he was going to fall off in the middle of the highway going 100 mph.

Vail put on his own helmet before starting the engine and shooting off down the street.

It felt like he purposefully went really fast just to scare Cliffe because he let out a strangled scream before clutching Vail really tight.

Vail's laughter streamed out behind him at Cliffe and he sped up even more as he got to the highway.

Cliffe held onto Vail super tight as he grimaced. It was dangerous, yes, but it was also thrilling. It was the city lights that could be seen from an entirely different perspective than just being in a car.

All too soon, he ride was over as Vail slowed down and exited the highway.

He pulled up in front of a set of buildings that were pumping with music, seeming to shake the walls and the ground.

Vail parked, and Cliffe took off his helmet to look at Vail.

"So, where exactly are we?"

Vail smirked at him and pulled him off the motorcycle.

"We're at FTS."

Cliffe was confused.

"Um, what does that stand for?"

"FUCK THAT SHIT, Baby,"

He laughed and pulled him through a door.

They went down what seemed like an endless amount of steps before it opened up into a large hallway.

It was dark and kind of swanky looking in a way.

Dim lights showed the way to the single door at the end of the hallway.

The entire interior was sleek and shiny and looked kind of fishy in a way, though.

Standing in front of the door was a man with bulging muscles.