My Husband Is Gay <26.b>

Mulai dari awal

“If that place is perfect for tomorrow date, of course I want to know.” I reply her.

And then mom goes on and on about tomorrow place that I’m going to use for my second chance of winning Julia’s heart. Mom tells me about some idea on what I should do and what I should avoid from doing. After a lot of the tips given by mom, we hang up.

All the tips given by mom, I’m going to make sure to remember it and use it well tomorrow. But first, let check what Julia been doing and because of mom told me this morning that I should be like the old days with Julia, even when we don’t have much memory of the old days, I’m still going to use it.

Me: Are you sleeping already? Xx C

I send Julia text message. I know this is weird because she is just a door away from me and if I scream here in this room, she can hear it in her room. But for the sake of old time, why not send her text message instead of go to her room and ask her. Plus we haven’t text each other for a long time already.

There also a chance that Julia not going to reply the text message because she already sleep, but there nothing wrong with trying, right?

Cherry: Not yet. Why are you texting me Chris, you know that you can just walk in my room if you need anything? Xx J

Yes, she not sleeps yet and she replies my text message. Oh and yes, I change her name to Cherry because cherry is reminding me to her lips. Her lips that taste like cherry whenever I kissed her.

Me: I’m a guy and a guy sometime love to be lazy and I’m lazy now. So you have a great time today? Xx C

Cherry: Chris, you ask that a thousand times already and look like I have to repeat the answer again. Yes, I am having a great time today and all thanks to you. Because of you I get to meet my old friend again. Thanks darling. Xx J

As soon as I send the text, she replies men and when I read the message, I reread it again. I don’t know why, but having Julia calling me her darling is such a turn on to me and honestly I never thought that she going to take my idea with calling me ‘darling’.

When I tell her that, I was just playing around and was just looking for something to change the subject, but I guess she take the words that I say seriously.

Me: I’m glad to know you have a great time today and as far as I know, I didn’t ask you for a thousand time and I’m sure it only a couple of time. Are your brain okay today, baby? Xx C

Cherry: Such a caring husband you are, taking care of my brain and all, but thank you very much, my brain is perfectly fine and I’m sure you said it thousand time today. Maybe there something wrong with your brain, darling. Maybe we should go and check it out. Xx J

If my brain is not okay, the person that I want to check it is only Julia and not any other doctor in this world. Following mom idea is completely the best because I am having a great time texting Julia right now and by the way she replying her text to me, I’m sure she has a great time too.

Me: You are my wife, why don’t you come and check it for me, to see if there is something wrong somewhere with my brain. Would you do it for me then, baby? Xx C

This is how I want us to be, have fun and joking around. Play dumb like we don’t know thing even when we know everything. It just like this is the way we are, have fun and forget the entire problem, just create a memory of the two of us till we get older and die with all the memory we create.

Cherry: Okay, I’m going to your room later with a knife .Need that so I can cut your head so that I can check your brain :P Xx J

Reading her text got me laugh out loud. The idea of her cutting my head should sound like scary, but not to me because I know she never means anything at all and I know that she is playing around right now. Take back my phone, the one that I accidentally let it drop on my bed when I laugh, to reply Julia message, I then saw that there another message from Julia send after she send the last one.