My Husband Is Gay <29>

~My husband Is Gay ..29..~

JULIA

Mom and dad look like already have a great bond with Chris and that really please me to see they get along well. Mom and dad look happy to have us there too and I’m happy because they are happy. But somehow, Kat doesn’t look like she really pleased to see me.

Kat awfully quiet the when Chris and I arrive there. When I told mom and dad everything that happened at Thailand, I look at Kat several times with hope that she will glance at me and show interest at the story, but that never happen at all.

And when she starts talking, it was about Jace. That got me really shock. Not because she meet Jace, but because that the thing she start to voice out after a long time of staying with mouth shut. Is there something that happened to Kat or did I accidentally did something bad to her and her mad at me because of it?

Seeing she start to talk again, make me the one who turn to be quiet. Quiet because I was listening to her and wondering what actually happening between us.

And that somehow got Chris acting weirdly and probably because he thought I was being quiet because of Jace name is out from Kat mouth or maybe the fact that I lie to him about last week. Last week when I tell him I went to mom and dad house, while the truth is I was out driving around the town.

I was running away from him that time.

Right now, Chris and I already on our way back home. I try to talk to him a few times, but the answer that I get from him is either a nod or just a hum as a yes. He done even talk a word at all after we left mom and dad place. It’s like he was thinking about something.

‘Is he start to regret being with me?’

If I recall what happen at dinner today, after Kat start to talk, I stay with my mouth shut the whole dinner. Like when I was still stay with them. Mom and dad always show interest at Kat more than anything. Especially when Kat start to talk about art, just that will got the three of them all hyper through the whole night and talk about it the whole night.

At first I am hurting with the way they are, the way mom and dad showing their interest to someone else more than their own daughter, but somehow after a few years like that, I start to just let it slide away and make my own thing. More like I just ignore them with their talk.

And today, after Kat talk, I notice that Chris keep on glancing at me several time, but I just ignore it like how I ignore what Kat talked to mom and dad.

‘Maybe he was wonder what actually happened there?’

If he really wonder about it, I have to tell him the history of my family soon and that also mean it include the dream that I have. I have to do that if I want to keep Chris by my side and have him to me only. He the one that stay by my side because of me and not because of Kat and I have to keep him by my side only.

And telling him will fix thing between us, I will definitely tell him.

Just not now.

**********

After the hard work, the result finally out and it one of the best thing that I never ever thought I could get. An ‘A’ in Math is one of the things that I never ever saw myself getting it. I guess my hard work really pay off. So as soon as I got home, I went straight to mom studio.

The place where mom and dad spent their time the most and as I expected, they are there. But instead of painting something on the canvas, they just talk to each other.

Running to mom, I was then hugging her tightly. I want to share my happiness with her and dad. The person that I love the most entire world. Then I go and hug dad and the best feeling that time is when they hug you back and when you hear they laughing at you.