My Husband Is Gay <2>

~My Husband Is Gay ..2..~

CHRISTOPHER

If God asked me if there was one thing that I wanted and wished to be truthful, there would always be one response. I only ever wished to spend my whole life with Peter. It will always be him and no other person.

We'd known each other for fifteen years already and we'd been together for ten, and still I wanted to spend another ten years with him, wait, slash that, I want to spend my whole life with him.

However, I know that I couldn't. Being the only heir to a famous hotel made it impossible for me to be with him. The only heir and gay words couldn't be in one line or in one sentence. Definitely not what Mom and Grandma wanted me to be or hear?

Dad passed away when I was just a little kid. At age five I already lost a love from a father. As a kid, I only ever spent time with the maids. Right after Dad died, Mom always spent her time traveling and left me with Grandma.

Travel was her way of forgetting the pain after Dad had left. However, while she was away, Grandma was too busy with the hotel to even notice me, so in the end only the housemaid was with me.

That how I send my life growing up with the maids that often show how they are afraid of me.

I kept my sexuality a secret for ten years already—no one knew anything about Pete and me. People often thought we were just best friends. I knew it would be hell if my family found out. Grandma, if she knew, she might die from a heart attack over the new, and that's why I chose to keep it a secret. Pete understood my situation so he agreed.

People always reckoned that being the only heir would allow me to get everything I wanted, but no, they were wrong. Although I had money, when I was a kid, I didn't have what other rich kids have. I didn't have the kind of face that would make people really believe I was rich. I was a loner at school.

When I was a kid, I was fat. It all happened because Mom and Grandma always neglected me. I was kind of having depressed at an early age, and at that moment, I'm too young to do other thing, so to make me feel better is only through food. I ate to make me feel better.

Food always did make me happy, and the servants that Grandma hired always made delicious food for me to eat. I rarely spoke to them, because I know that they always too afraid to talk to me, but the best thing about having them is because they always knew when I was depressed, and when that happened, they would serve me a lot of food.

Since Mom was traveling and is Grandma working, no one was there to share the food. Hence my eating all of it, and eating it alone.

Since I was a fat and ugly kid, the other children at school never believed me when I told them I was Nicole Kayden's grandchild, the only heir to the Krystal Kayden Hotel. Who would have believed someone who was fat and ugly and telling people he was rich?

Not anyone would believe it, of course. They always said I wasn't simply unattractive, but a liar too. I often was bullied at school. Mom and Grandma never knew about it.

Especially when you been schooled at a normal school, and not some private school that normally rich kid like me go. Grandma said it for my own best. So that when I'm older enough I won't be rude like most of the rich people is.

But guess what, her action only got the worst thing in my life happen, when other kid start calling me name and start bullied me.

With there no father figure for me to grow up and mother who always spend her time travelling more than thinking about her only son and grandmother who thinking about work more then to take notice what happen at her grandson. Also, don't forget how I often got bullied at school.