My Husband Is Gay <10>

~My Husband Is Gay ..10..~

CHRISTOPHER

What will you feel when you are a gay and have been forced to marry a girl just to get to something that you've been dying to have ever since you a kid?

What will you feel when the marriage is a force one slash a fake one but your mother slash your real mother thinks the other way, with thinking that this marriage is actually a real one and a marriage between two lovers who have been keeping their relationship a secret?

And don't forget what will you feel when she called you a lover boy?

What will you feel when your boyfriend who suppose to get mad at this stupid idea of your own grandmother which is of course the stupid fake marriage, showing interest toward your fake fiance and look forward for this marriage and right now, at this moment is flirting with your fake fiance in your office room?

And don't forget about what will you feel when your fiance is giggling like a hyena to your boyfriend, the love of your life's stupid joke?

Here let me tell you what do I feel. I feel like, at this moment, I might end up kill Julia for being a bitch and trying to steal my boyfriend or if I don't kill her, I might kill Pete for flirting with another person when he is in relationship with me or I might end up kill my grandmother because she is the reason everything happen right now or worse part is I just end up kill everyone.

That's how pissed I am right now, but the third idea might be the best one. I mean if I kill her, that mean there will be no marriage to perform, Pete and I will back to our normal life and I will get grandma position. The position that I really want.

But, of course it's just the thought that I have when I heard Julia's hyena laugh. I'm not that kind of person that just go and kill people if they're messed up with my life even when I'm really pissed at them right now.

Open my office door, I look at both of them. Right now with the door open I can hear very clear Julia's hyena laugh and when she saw me standing in front the door, she look shock a little but it gone as soon as it come and right now, she is smiling but the smile is not for me instead it for Pete, my boyfriend, the one who make her sound exactly like hyena if people didn't saw her and who right now is looking at her.

Unlike Julia, Pete doesn't really look shocked at me and instead of expect some greeting to me, he bows to Julia before taking her hand to kiss it. This action only makes me pissed more. What the heck is he thinking with doing something like that in front of his boyfriend.

'He has done this before with a few other girls at some party in front of you, so what makes this different seeing him doing this to Julia?'

Ignoring my though I continue to look at both of them. After he kisses her hand, he walk pass me out of my office with no greeting and act like nothing happen at all. Like I'm not there to watch what he just done. Looking at Julia, she looks a little shock with what happen but right now, her face is all serious looking at me.

'So you can be so lovey dovey with another man but not your fiance huh?'

"Wait here I have things to talk to Peter." I told her before walking out of my office to Pete's office. She didn't answer me instead she just shrug a little that you might not notice if you don't focus on it while look at her nail with a bored look.

I walk out not even look at Paige to know that she already is looking at me, listening to everything that happen but that's not a problem for me. In my mind now is only hearing stupid joke made by Pete and hyena's laugh by Julia to even make Paige hearing everything as my problem.