My Husband Is Gay <26.b>

~My Husband Is Gay ..26:b..~

CHRISTOPHER

“So, how was your date?” Mom asks.

We are home already and I’m now in the room that I’ve been use for a few days already, the guess room and Julia in her room while Pete, well nobody know where he is. After I clean myself and get ready to just forget what happened today with sleep, mom calls me.

“Well, it doesn’t happen really well.” I answer her with a sigh.

Julia did enjoy herself today, but the thing is she enjoys not because of me but because of her old friend from high school who went to Italy after graduate and they haven’t see each other for a long time already. I know that I should give the girl their moment especially because they haven’t seen each other for a long time already.

But Gemma West or East or South or whatever her name is come on wrong time. The time that supposed to be just Julia and me. And me winning Julia back to whatever that I accidentally do it that definitely hurt her. Why can she just come after Julia and I get back like before?

“Oh God, did you guys fight again when you guys have a date?” Mom asks bring me back to reality.

“No, it just our date got interrupt by Julia’s old friend from school and Julia invites her to our table and most of the time, she spent it talking with her friend.” I retelling thing that happen today to mom in a short version.

Right now, I know myself just sound like a little boy who having a bad day from school and told his mom every single thing that happen at school and what makes the little boy in such a bad mood, but I don’t care at all. I don’t care how I sound right now. What I care is Julia and at the same time, this maybe will bring mom and I relationship to closer.

To more like what we maybe turn to be if dad is still around. My complicated problem maybe going to make me be mama boy again, like the old days and that why I don’t care how I sound at all.

“I thought you guys have another fight.” She sound relieves to know that at least it just Julia’s old friend that got me in such a foul mood. “Tomorrow is Saturday, why don’t you bring her to another date, but this time to place that have less people, so that there will be no one to interrupt you again.” Mom continues to say.

Mom is right, just because today date is fail doesn’t mean that in the future date will be fail too and even if that fail too, doesn’t mean that I should just completely giving up just like that. I am the man in this relationship and if I giving up now, it’s like I giving up on being with Julia and that not what I want.

Two days without her already turn my world upside down, just imagine what going to be if two days turn two hundred days and two hundred days turn forever? I can’t let that happen, not for another two days and definitely not for two hundred days. I’m going to win her back with whatever way I can think of.

“You right, mom. I should think of another date with her.” I stop to think. “But I don’t have any idea anymore. Do you have any great idea for tomorrow, mom?” I ask her.

Like I said, if this thing not only going to make Julia and I get back like before and even better if we can just get closer than before, but at the same time this thing going to make mom and I back like how we supposed to be, then with every chance that I have, I going to use it.

And now, I’m using mom’s idea for tomorrow date.

“Well, I have a place that maybe perfect for tomorrow.” Mom says. “Would you like to know?” She asks me.