" My Brother's!" (Natalia)

" Definitely my Brother will be the first! He's the Crown Prince!" (Herald)
" My Brother is Glaciel's Best friend and they're sworn brothers!" (Natalia)
" Nonsense!" (Herald)

" You're the one who is Bullshitting!!"
(Natalia)

They started to argue and shout and curse at each other.

" Ahh, so noisy!!  "

Agh.. my head.. can someone please stop them?

" Then how about Young Master will read them both together? " (Clayder)

I can't definitely read them together! That's beyond my ability!!

" you would never know till you try."

That was a crappy suggestion!

Cough..

Cough..

" You two stop fighting.. I will both read them.. Herald i will read Natalia's letter first. As a royalty you should know to not abuse your Authority and flaunt your status..."

" got it.. Glaciel why are you siding with her?.. Your a Noble right?" (Herald)

" Woman rights..."

" What?" (Herald)

" Ladies first."

Natalia smiled sweetly at me showing how happy she was.

Well if i don't agree to her there's might something bad that would happen to me..

I can't fight the Protagonist Aura..

" Hug thigh! We are just a mere Cannon Fodders! "

It's too bright, too great and all powerful!

Plus... The Heroine remind of my Beloved Daughter Seina..

I wonder how was she doing right now?..

Those dreams are real right?

I want to see them right now..

I opened Nathan's letter as i start reading his message.

< Glaciel if you're reading this right now..

I can't think much of what would i going to write in this letters.

Well i am doing just fine.. Other than travelling around the Central Continent before i go to the Magic Academy i am busy doing quests and missions as an Adventurer.

I met a lot of strong and Trustable adventurers and acquaintances fighting monsters.

There are some times when i am in a dire situations. I can feel that i am getting more skilled and stronger.

If you're reading this I'm sure that I'm already in one of the Forbidden Places in the World.. The Magical Forest that was located in the Southern part of Central continent which was facing the Demon Continent parted by the Ring Ocean.

Well the Magic Forest is a dangerous place but I'm sure that i will be safe.
I am blessed by my little sister's protagonist aura after all.. ٩(●ᴗ●)۶

You should worry about yourself Glaciel.

Sincerely Yours
Nathan a C class Assassin and Adventurer plus I'm the Heroine's Brother!>

" How was it? How is my Brother right now? " (Natalia)

I smiled towards Natalia and patted her head.

" What are you doing?!?" (Natalia)

"Don't worry your brother is just doing fine.. He is having a great and awesome time as an adventurer."

" I see. Thank you." (Natalia)

" It's nothing."

I look at the pouting Herald and he handed the letter to me intending to take a peak.

" No peaking.."

" Tch!.." (Herald)

Natalia smirked at the Annoyed Herald i open the letter and read Wallace's message to me.

< To Glaciel Argentawn
Third Child of Duke Argentawn of Meryid Kingdom>

As i read the first words i was amaze by the formality and handwriting of Prince Wallace. It was so professional! How admirable!

< Dear Glaciel,

If you're reading this letter right now.. Your Highness Crown Prince Wallace, the future King of Meryid Kingdom has already lost his virginity.>

****!

" Is something wrong to my Brother's letter Glaciel?" (Herald)

" It's nothing."

< Hohoho.. That was a joke, a joke?
Well before i go to the Magic Academy i already lost my virginity to someone.
Well I'm doing fine and good here.. Your Brother is so busy right now that he forgot to letter to his little brother but well your brother is just doing fine.

He was so engross in Swords.. He learned so many skills and techniques like Thrusting his Sword forward, His Sword improve in speed.. Well his sword now got an amazing capacity and endurance..

Well currently i am flirting with many girls and guys around.

Well it was a Paradise!

Your Brother's sword is undefeatable!

Just waiting for you to bring your scabbard to lock your Brother's sword.

Please don't tell Herald that i was flirting with girls and guys.

From the Future King of Meryid Kingdom

The Great Crown Prince Wallace Wiltshire that was super handsome and many people will faint because of my unique charm>

" Wha?! What are you doing Glaciel!?!" (Herald)

" This is absolutely trash!"

" Burn it!! "

I ripped Wallace's letter to pieces and leave it to the ground Herald picking it and arranging the letter.

Little Brother, Against the Worldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें