"No sir I'm quite fine" she said while shaking her head again but he insisted.

"Go home Miss brooks" he insisted and she sighed.

"But what about the papers sir?" She asks not wanting to leave as yet.

"We'll deal with that don't worry about it and you can come back when you feel better" he said then walked out of her office. She stood up then picked up her stuff and left. She got into her car and drove home.

She walked into her house then looked around the room. Her eyes landed on someone who was long on her couch. Her heart started beating faster and she want into defence mode. Slowly walking over to the couch she held up a vase in her hand. But then the person sat up then turned to look at Ava. Ava sighed in relief when she saw that it was Lilly.

"Lilly what are you doing here, you scared the shit out of me" Ava said with her hands on her chest. Ava placed the vase down then sat beside Lilly.

"Remember you gave me your second key" she said while removing her hoodie "why are you even home so early?" She asked.
I'm kind of regretting that giving you a second key was the right think to do.

"My boss sent me home" Ava said.

"But why?" Lilly questioned.

"Because I'm not feeling well" Ava answered.

"Oh you do look a little pale" Lilly said while looking at her "I think you should go see a doctor" Lilly said and Ava shrugged then looked down at her breast.

"Is it me or are my breast is getting slightly bigger?" She asked.

"Yeah I think they do look a little bigger" Lilly said " did you do something to them?" She asked.

"No I didn't do anything to them" Ava said while looking up at Lilly with concern. Something which crossed her mind but she was afraid to say it. Could I be pregnant? Shaking the thought away, she stood up and walked into the kitchen. Ava opened the fridge and took a plate of strawberries that she has been craving for all day. Walking back to living room, Lilly cocked one eyebrow up.

"Why are you eating strawberries you don't like them. Strawberries are like poison to you, you don't eat them!" Lilly exclaimed.

"I know I don't like them but I was craving for it today so I bought some" Ava said.

"Weird" Lilly mumbled.

"I heard that Lilly, its just that I can't help it they taste so great now" Ava said then took another bite of the strawberry. Lilly just shrugged her shoulders then picked up a strawberry.

"And it looks like you are eating a little too much" Lilly said while looking at Ava.

"Wait! What do you mean?" Ava asked.

"Because it looks like your pregnant Ava" Lilly paused "Are you she asked with her eyebrows raised. Ava thought about it but she never wanted to admit it that maybe she might be pregnant for a complete stranger.

"No! I'm not pregnant ok" Ava said getting a little upset.

"Ok I'm sorry don't need to get all emotional on me" Lilly said.

"I'm just going to lie down" Ava said then stood up. She walked up the stairs and went into her room.

"I'm staying here for the night, I'll be in the guest room" Lilly shouted from downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ava woke up feeling very hungry so she went downstairs to get something to eat. Ava opened the fridge then looked around for some choclate ice cream, but there was only strawberry ice cream. Ava started whining then went back upstairsto the guest room. Lilly was sleeping and Ava really didn't want to wake her but she wanted ice cream.

"Lilly are you awake" she asked while tapping Lilly on her shoulder

"No what's wrong Ava?" Lilly asked then rolled her eyes.

"I want ice cream" Ava said.

"There is strawberry ice cream in the fridge!" Lilly exclaimed

"I don't want that one" Ava whined "I want chocolate ice cream can you go buy some for me please" Ava said while looking at her.

"So why do I have to go I'm tried and its 6am in the morning" Lilly said while rubbing her eyes.

"Please Lilly I'm sick can you go please" Ava said while shaking Lilly even more.

"Ok ok I'm going just let me freshen up ok" Lilly said then walked over to the bathroom.

"Hurry up Lilly and while your on the way buy some food and go to McDonald's too and I want some fruits" Ava said and Lilly groaned out loudly.

"You are so miserable, are you really going to eat so many things? Its almost like your feeding for three, you never eat so much food before so why now" Lilly asked.

"Well its not my first time I've been eating a lot from the past few weeks now"
I have been throwing up at the same time too I wonder why, pregnant. Nope I'm not...

"Yes and no I'm not feeding for three I'm just hungry now hurry up" Ava said and with that Lilly left.

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE😏