Everyone's got there story.(Edited)

I will never forgive DW for taking OG Dragon mommy from all of us mobile players and dropped her on Arcade.

Story Start

Location: ???

??? POV
I've been carrying my newborn son in my arms for some time now, it's been two days after I had just given birth to him and I'm on my way to his fathers' home in Patch as I felt myself grow weaker little by little as the hours ticked by.

"I just...Huff. I Just need... Huff... to get there-Ahh?!-OOF!"

I landed on my side as I felt and heard my muscles and bones snap and tear to avoid landing on top of my son as I tripped on a damn tree root. He had woke up thanks to my sudden stop and he began to cry in my arms. I rolled over on my back and sat up to start calming him down and to view the damage and well. My leg ain't what it's suppose to be. I then looked at my son still cradled in my arms as he cried loudly.

"Shush... Shush!... It's okay it's okay, mommy just tripped over herself, there there."

???: Master, Are you and deartháir okay?!

I heard my spirit weapon call out in concern as she materialized in front of me.

"Yes, we're okay Gàe Bulg. Just le'me sit here and calm (F/N) down for a moment."

Gàe Bulg: O-Okay then, I'll keep guard for any hollows or Grimm. The now named white armored spear wielding spirit stood up and kept a look out for any Hollow or Grimm for her master.

Scathach sat on the ground with her back against a tree as she cradled her infant son in her arms. She uncovered her right breast and began to breastfeed him as she let out a sigh annoyed by her current predicament. Her body was racked by dull pain throughout, but she had to keep going.

???: Scathach...

"Sigh... Here we go again. Scathach thought to herself as she still tended to her child. What is it now? Can't you see I'm trying to calm (F/N) down?

Scathach still had her full focus on her cradled in her arms as he was suckling. Not giving any form of acknowledgement to the deathly pale woman standing close by.

 Not giving any form of acknowledgement to the deathly pale woman standing close by