Chapter 17

I woke up to the light basking on my skin. I got up and yawned reminiscing about the amazing last night I had with Erebus.

Today was Friday, the end of the week for Mark meaning it was time to head over to the "vampire" world. I mean I was excited and all but at the same time I was told my transformation wasn't suppose to come until my 19th birthday so I don't know why I'm experiencing symptoms of it.

I also realized that I haven't seen Rebecca lately, I just want to make sure she's still alive so I went over to her room and knocked on the door.

"Knock knock." I said .

It took a few minutes, but I finally saw morning Rebecca and trust me it did not look pretty.

"Why are you waking me up at this ungodly hour?" Rebecca asked with much irritation.

"Um the sun is up sweetheart, so this hour is devil free."

She just rolled her eyes and slammed the door in my face. So I guess she is still alive so I went back to my room and and got back in bed.

It was 6:30 and I didn't have to be out the house till eight today so I grabbed my iPhone and looked on Instagram. Loral just posted a picture of her feet, and another picture of her outfit of the day.

Loral was always one to wake up early and I didn't know why. I mean I would have thought she was a damn vampire I mean who wakes up to watch the sunset.

What the hell??

I mean who does that? Loral. She even likes to sit in her room to watch the sun go down. I don't know about that chick but it's just weird. But I like weird so I guess that's why we're such good friends.

I turned off my phone and turned on my TV instead since I don't usually get up until seven, and I still had about twenty seven minutes of free time before I had to get ready for hell.

I turned on the tv and flipped through the channels. I saw Scobby-Doo, Pokemon, Mikey Mouse Clubhouse, and Adventure time. I loveeee Adventure time so I began to watch it.

My favortie character is Lumpy Space Princess. I just absolutely love the way she says 'I lumpin hate them' or 'Oh my Glob, and 'Lump OFF!!'

This shit is hilarious to me and what makes it better is she's this big purple blob with a star on the top of her fucking head. She look stupid as hell but I've never seen anyone look so good before at the same damn time.

When the show was over I hopped in the shower and when I was finished headed over to my closet on what to wear.

I decided on a peach floral crop top, white high waisted ripped skinny jeans, my black and white Jordan's, and leather jacket. I got dressed, grabbed my phone, and shoulder bag. I went downstairs to find Rebecca eating ice cream.

"Are you really eating ice cream at 7:30 a.m." I said

"Yea is it against the law now? You some kind of don't eat ice cream in the morning police or something."

"Or something."

"Whatever but just so you know ice cream is a great source of energy."

"Yea and it'll get you boucing off the walls like your in a fucking jamboree."

"Yea yea you want some."

"No I don't want your bootleg 5 hour energy."

"Going once going twice..."

"Okay fine! Give me a spoon."

"Sold! To the lady in the crop top"

We both started laughing and ate our strawberry ice cream. Once we felt like we ate three cups of coffee we made our way to the driveway and got in the car.