Chapter 2

Ughhh!!! I just wanted to punch her fucking brains out. I mean who does that! Who leaves their own sister in a now deserted parking lot all by herself on their first day of school!

After about 5 minutes my anger finally subsided and I began to walk home. Good thing I was paying attention to the street signs to know where I was going or else I would have been screwed.

As I was walking down the street I felt as though someone was watching me so I stopped to look around. Of course me being me I didn't ignore that feeling and kept walking, but stopped instead to inspect my surroundings for something abnormal.

"Ok you sick pervert stop stalking me or I'm going to give your dick another nut sac."

Just when I thought I was talking to air I saw him.

HOT

That's all I felt as the tingling burning sensation of desire flared within my veins like a raging inferno.

WET

The euphoric feeling of ecstasy in which I couldn't decipher that pooled between my legs as I stared into his beautiful hazel blue eyes.

I wanted him.

The thick air brushing a gentle kiss upon my cheek and lightly swaying my hair, but I couldn't feel it. Every ligament, bone, nerve, and vein in my body wanted him.

My throat burned to say something yet I couldn't speak. As I stood outside the deserted high school parking lot I couldn't process anything but the way my fingers itched to touch his smooth caramel skin.

I was scared.

Scared because I have never seen such beauty. Scared that I wanted his hands wrapped around my body like a snake does his prey, touching every inch of me. I was scared because I wanted him, more than the air I was breathing even though at that very moment I was suffocating.

He was absolutely the most gorgeous man I have ever seen in my existence with his jet black curly hair slightly shaved at this sides giving him a dark look, but in a good way. The way his gray v-neck shirt clung to him like a second skin. The way his dark wash jeans hung low on his hips. And the way he was sporting his Oreo retro 5's on his feet had my nipples hardening to the point they were starting to hurt.

He gave me a crooked smile that made him look even sexier with his chiseled jaw, and greek straight nose, high checkbones, and red plump lips. I mean really all I could say was HOT POCKETS this guy was fine. Obviously seeing my reaction his smile widened.

"Like what you see gorgeous." he said with a cocky smirk on his face.

See now why you have to go ruin the moment you dick by opening your mouth. I thought every thing was going perfect but now it was official he was a cocky jackass. Just my fucking luck.

As if he was reading my mind he said

"Well are you gonna tell me your name or drool over me like I'm a hamburger and you haven't eaten in days?"

He replied again with that stupid smirk on his face, I just wanted to go over there and smack it right off.

"Hmmm let me see besides the fact that you can go fuck yourself I rather not tell you my name since you have the potential of being my stalker."

His smirk faded as if he wasn't expecting me to say that and I all but tried to contain the laughter that was trying to erupt from my body.

"Excuse me did I hear you correctly?" he said in a shocked voice with a hint of amusement.

I looked at him with a smirk plastered on my face.

"Ughhh yea I guess you did but if you don't mind I have somewhere to be."

With those final words I turned around to walk away until I felt an arm snake around my waist pulling me back into a rock hard chest. I felt his breath tickle my neck and could smell the scent of Egyptian Musk cologne that absolutely drove me crazy as I tried to hold in a moan.

What was I thinking?!

This man was messing with my head and I had to get away from him pronto.

I turned around to look at him with his arm still around my waist. For some reason he was making me nervous and that scared me because that last time I got nervous was in the 5th grade when I threw up on stage during my school play of Romeo and Juliet.

And now here I am 18 years old finishing my senior year at a new school and run into a super hot guy and he's making me nervous wtf!

"I could give you a ride home." he said in a husky voice.

I looked into those beautiful hazel blue eyes and said "Over my dead body you creepy perv!"

I sighed in relief. Now that was the Cataleya I knew not some weak, fragile girl who got nervous when a boy was totally invading her personal space. I tried pushing his arm from around me but it was like he had an iron grip on my waist.

Okay this guy was super strong I mean when you look at him you could see his 8 pack clearly through his shirt and nice wide chest. Even his biceps were budging through his leather jacket. It's safe to say this guy was ripped in all the right places.

Ughhh Cataleya focus! What are you talking about! Some stranger has his arm around you and all you can think about is how well built he is! Okay that was my que to get the hell away from him because he was messing with my mind.

I all but tried and failed squriming out of his grasp but it was no use, seriously was this dude made out of titanium.

He looked down at me with a completely amused expression as I scowled at him.

"What!! Why are you laughing this isn't funny! I want to go home so incredible hulk will you please get your ratchet hands off of me before I make you."

"I can see you trying but failing so I don't take your threat seriously." was all he said.

Is he serious right now? Who is this guy?

"Who do you think you are?! Get your slimy hands off of me NOW!" I shouted and with that he was off of me.

And no sooner I was walking away until he grabbed my wrist.

"Dude what's up with all the touchy touchy feely stuff. You are seriously going to earn yourself a nice ass whopping if you keep it up." I said as he was smiling at me with the most amazing set of perfectly white and straight teeth I've ever seen.

Okay I'm oficially on crack now I have to go to thearpy now where all the crack babies get treatment. Why didn't my mother tell me I was a crack baby?

"Let me take you home and I'll leave you alone." he said calmly.

"Are you crazy you could be a got damn rapist for all I care!"

"Its your choice sweetheart I have all day."

Did he just seriously say he had all day for me to let him take me home? Yes.Yes he did indeed. Before I knew what I was saying I agreed.

"Fine! But driving only if you try anything you will never have any babies because I will personally saw your balls off. Got it."

"Just get in the damn car."

I looked around but didn't see a car until he pointed his caramel finger to the far right behind the trees and I saw the most beautiful looking Lamborghini parked there.

"Do you like it?"

"No." I lied. I was in love with that car.

"Liar." he mumbled but I clearly heard him.

I just walked past him and got in the car without saying another word other than the directions to my house and not a word more.