Chapter 12

I stood in front of my house frozen like a solid rock. I didn't know what to do and I didn't know why I couldn't move but I couldn't.

I was there just frozen not moving one ligament even if my life depended on it. Anything could happen once I ring that doorbell anything. It was 11:27 p.m. Rebecca could have been eaten by aliens and are now coming after us to destroy all of humanity or even worse the Underworld figures out me and Erubus haven't mated yet and took my sister or she's probably dead and I wouldn't have been there to save her all at 11:27 p.m anything could have happened at 11:27 p.m.

Someone's probably giving birth today to a baby at 11:27 p.m. and I'm standing in front of my house with my sister in it at 11:27 p.m. I was knocked out of my wild imagination when I heard a doorbell ring and I know I didn't ring it so who.

That's when I looked at Erebus with a frantic expression on my face.

"Why'd you do that for!" I shouted at him.

"I have to pee and you weren't going to ring it so I did" he said very calmly.

Ohh how stupid of me to think that vampires didn't have to pee. I mean they were once human before so nothing's changed except the fact that their now blood sucking mosters, but hey I like all kinds of supernatural beings.

I was once again snapped out of my trance when the front door swung open revealing my sister Rebecca. She opened the door so fast she lost her balance and stumbled back. Before I knew it she tackled me to the ground like a fucking line backer and we ended up in the grass were she hugged me so tight she was literally choking me.

"Re-b-be-cca c-cant -b-b-bre-athhhhhhhhhhhhh".

She let me go and I could see tears in her eyes.

"You have no idea how worried I was about you!".

"I know I'm sorry for leaving you alone wi-" I was cut off when she punched me.

THIS MOTHER FUCKER PUNCHED ME!!!!!!! IN THE STOMACH!! HAS SHE GONE MAD !

"Rebecca! Why did you punch me !" I said shocked and angry.

"Because you fucking left me here all alone with no one, and you didn't even bother calling me for the entire three weeks you were gone! That's why!" she shouted at me.

"I know, but I told you why I didn't call you, they took my phone while I was at the hospital!"

"I know but I'm still mad about you ditching me even though I know you had a good reason, it still hurts I mean I had to actually cook when you were gone. I never cook! Ever! Do you know how hard that was for me!".

I looked at her with an amused face and laughed at her a few moments later she joined in along with Erebus. After we laughed our nipples off we headed inside the house. I cooked dinner and asked if Erebus wanted to stay for dinner and he was happy to oblige. While we were eating Rebecca out of no where said

" So Cataleya when are you going to introduce me to your friend".

Ohh yea I totally forgot they didn't know each other so I did a simple introduction.

"Erebus this is my sister Rebecca, Rebecca this is Erubus my-" I was cut off when Erubus said " her boyfriend nice to meet you".

I almost choked on my coke when I heard that. I mean yea I'm his mate and everything but dang he just gone put it all out there like that then at least give me a heads up. Rebecca gave me eyes full of mischief and a devious smirk with a hint of jealousy. It was futile but there nontheless.

"Nice to know. I'm guessing this happened on your little three week vacation".

I'd hardly call it a vacation. I was knocked out for most of it. When I didn't say anything she took that as a yes.