Chapter 25

It was around 10 o'clock at night and Erebus and I were getting ready to go the party we were invited to.

While we were at my personal heaven aka the underworld mall I picked out the perfect outfit. I was quite suprised at my choice of clothing.

I usually went for glamorous sparkles expensive type clothing so I thought I would have bought a dress or something, but instead I went for the bad ass biker chic vibe and my entire outfit consisted of black.

I wore black skin tight leather pants along with a tight black wife beater that showed maybe just a little more cleavage than Erebus would approve of, but hey whatever he'll get over it. I also wore a fitted black leather jacket along with black combat boots.

My hair was in its curly nature running along my back while I had black mascara and eyeliner on and even went as far as to put on black lip stick. I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked sexy as hell even if I do look like an evil bitch.

"Cataleya are you ready! You've been in that damn bathrroom for an hour now!" Erebus yelled ohh so sweetly.

"Leather pants aren't that easy to get into you know!!" I yelled back.

I walked out the bathroom to meet Erebus' angry glare but it was soon replaced with shock then lust. He was eyeing me up and down with a hungry look in his eyes.

I knew he liked what he saw so I decided to tease him for a bit. I walked past him making sure to brush my breasts up against his arm and making my hand "accidentally" brush against his bulging member that I recently started calling Moby you know after Moby Dick.

He growled then with his inhuman speed pinned me up against the wall with my arms above my head.

His usual hazel blue eyes were now as black as midnight. He leaned forward and kissed my neck trailing sweet wet kisses along my jaw to my now aching lips.

I moaned at the pleasure he was suddenly giving me. He kissed me with such passion I could barely breath. His lips were so soft and warm I couldn't help but moan in his mouth. He let go of my hands as they slowly started to travel up my thighs to my ass where he more than gently squeezed it.

He moved his mouth back to my neck and started to suck on it. I felt his fangs slowly grazed my neck until he plunged them into my skin.

At first all I felt was pain in my neck but it soon faded into a pleasurable hot burning sensation that had me weak in the knees. I couldn't hold myself up any longer and just as my knees couldn't support me anymore Erebus grabbed hold of my waist and pressed me against his hard warm body.

He drank from me greedily but it was the most euphoric feeling I ever felt in my entire life, and all too quickly it was over. Erebus pulled away and licked the wound on my neck and stared deeply into my eyes. I whimpered slightly dissapointed and very pissed that he stopped.

"Why'd you stop." I pouted.

He smirked "Because if I continued I just might not be able to stop baby."

"Ughh Erebus please I want more."

I know I was sounding needy but I wanted the feeling again, I needed it, and I was willing to even look pathethic and resort to begging if that would make him give me what I wanted.

"Sorry beautiful but you're not getting anymore."

"Why the hell not!"

Now I was pissed. I wanted him more than anything right now and he was denying me. Him denying me this is like him denying me Nutella, and I would die if I didn't have Nutella.