Chapter 22

They launched at us.

It all seemed like it was going in slow motion and whether or not I wanted to press stop it wouldn't.

The first one launched at me but before he could get to me Erebus jumped in front and threw a fireball at his chest with such force it went straight through his chest taking the rogues heart with it. He crumbled to his knees and bled out.

That's when it all happened, forty nine rouges began to attack, and the worst part was that I still didn't know what power I had yet.

Ughhh talk about being in the worst predicament ever.

Even though I didn't know what my power was that still didn't stop me from kicking some ashy rouge ass.

I dunked just in time before another rouge launched at me. My heart was erratic like it was being pounded by a jack hammer.

I looked at the others who were doing ok so far. Erebus was shooting fire balls like a mad man that I could hardly keep up. Mark and Zayn were like tag team ninja's, it was fucking amazing. They sure did make a good team.

While I was in my on little world, I failed to realize we were in rouge combat and one of the rouges pounced on me.

I fell back so hard the wind in my lungs was literally knocked out of me. He jumped on top of me and tried to go straight for my neck, but before he could I yelled.

"Wait!!"

"What." The rouge said impatiently.

"Do you like Nutella?"

"No I don't but I would like to kill you. you'd taste better than Nutella."

"Okay.... How about Justin Bieber? I personally love his hair how about you?"

He growled at me, rage and fury shown in his eyes.

Okay I was guess he doen't have Bieber Fever but its all good. Then he went for my neck again. I grabbed hold of his throat and tried to push him off of me but he was too strong for me to handle.

His fangs were getting closer and closer to my face and he smelled like complete shit to the point my eyes were starting to water.

"Erebus!!! Help!!" I screamed.

"Cataleya!!"

I looked over to Erebus but he had too many rouges to deal with already. At that very moment I felt completely and utterly helpless.

Either someone was going to die trying to help me or I was going to die by this rouge.

I felt tears prick the corners of my eyes, and it wasn't just because the rouge on top of me smelled like a dump truck.

No, you know what I have come way to damn far to die in a war against some stank booty,crusty lipped rouges, that's just not going to happen. I refuse to die like this and at that moment I felt a surge of energy. My blood ran hot like boiling lava, then suddenly I felt mad.

Really mad.

I felt my eyes dialating and felt this unknown strength surge throughout my body.

I gripped the rouge's throat in my hands and began to squeeze to the point he was choking and I took that moment to rip his heart out. I threw him off me and brushed off my pants.

I looked around at the chaos and zoned in on Erebus. He was doing okay for now, but I didn't know how long he would be able to keep his energy up.

I saw a rouge charging towards me and right before he could touch me I pressed my palms out in front of me and a huge wall of rock came up from the ground.