Final chapter

Y/n POV
As we were about to kiss, someone call my name.

"Y/n? Is that you? I thought you went home. " It was Jimin.

"Yeah, I did. "

"Then, what are you doing here? " he ask curiously.

Should I tell him about this? I mean he is my- I mean our best friend.

"Go on. Tell him. " Tae whisper softly at my tear. I nod my head and face Jimin.

"Chim, I actually have known Taehyung two months ago. And-" Jimin cut me off.

"What the fuck?! But he was still in coma two months ago! " he shouted.

"Yah, you shorty! Let her finish! Don't just cut her off and shout, pabo! " Taehyung suddenly burst.

"Who is that? " Jimin ask, while looking around. He can hear Taehyung?!

"Tsk. It's me,Kim Taehyung. " He said again.

"I-impossible! You're not even awake yet! Haha I must be dreaming. " he shout again. Jeez, calm down Chim.

Taehyung then smack Jimin's head and Jimin yelp in pain.

"If you're dreaming, you won't feel the pain. " Taehyung smirk.

"Guys, stop it will ya? " I said trying to calm them down.

"Explain to me Y/n. How did you know Taehyung? " Jimin ask.

I then start explaining everything. From when I can see ghost, the time I met Taehyung, the time we became a couple and about Tae disappearing. After Jimin listen to the story, he has his mouth open widely. Taehyung then scoff at him.

"Close your mouth, shorty. You don't want a fly in your mouth na? " Taehyung snickers. Jimin then close his mouth and pout angrily.

"Yah! I'm your best friend! Why are you treating be badly?! " Jimin shouted. I just shook my head at these two. How can they still play?

"Guys! Come on! How can we save Taehyung? " Then, we kept quiet for a few moments until Jimin the great broke it.

"I think you two should kiss. "

"We're not in 'Sleepy Beauty' story ya know. " Taehyung and I say at the same time. Jimin frown at us.

"Just do it. " he roll his eyes.

"We already kiss a lot of time, Chim. " I said back.

"Not the soul. Taehyung's body, on the lips. "

"How are you so sure? " Taehyung say.

"Aish, just trust me! " Jimin was getting a little impatient.

"Okay then. " I then walk towards the bed where Taehyung's body was. I then slowly lean in and kiss him on his plumpy lips. Then, the moments me and Tae had flash in my mind made a tear slid down my cheek and fall on Tae's face. I slowly broke the kiss and face Jimin and Taehyung (the soul).

I widened my eyes when I saw Taehyung (the soul) nearly gone. Then, a long beeping sound was heard made me look back at Taehyung's body. More tears was streaming down as I was panic and scare while Jimin was now screaming for the doctor. Taehyung's soul was gone. After it felt like forever, the doctor came. Jimin and I was outside the room as we can't came in. I'm crying loudly as Jimin was comforting me. But I know that deep down he is scare and worry about Tae. If Tae is here, he will know how to comfort me. Please be alright, Tae. I don't want to lose you too.

After a while, the doctor came and we rush to him.

"Doctor! How is he? " I ask quickly.

"Congratulations, he's awake from the coma. He just need some rest now but you can go and see him now. " the doctor smile at us.

"Thank god. *sigh in relief * thank you doctor. " Jimin said while I can't utter a word.

"My pleasure. Now I will have to go. Please excuse me. "He said and went away.

"Y/n go in first. I need to let his parents and the others know about this. " Jimin said while ruffling my head. I nod and slowly went in the room. I saw Taehyung was now sitting on the bed while spacing out. I went closer to him and hug him while my tears was streaming down.
"Y-Y/n? It's really you! I thought it was a dream. " he said and hug me back.

"You idiot. I thought that I will lose you. I was so scare. " he slowly let me go and cup my face.

"I already promised, right? So you don't have to worry anymore, ok? " he carease my cheek and I nod my head.

"Now we can finally date like others! " I laugh at him and hug him again.

"I love you, Tae. "

"I love you too, Y/n. I promise you I will never leave you. "

With that, we kiss passionately.

~The End~

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Yayyy!!!! That's the end of this story. Hope you like it. I would like to thank you all for reading this story. Kindly follow me (if you want to) Maybe I will write a new story after this. Hope you read it and support me. Bye~~~