Chapter 23

Y/n POV
"W-what do you mean? Of course I'm not leaving you. " Tae said, averting his eyes from me. I cupped his face and make him look at me.

"Tell me. Have you been feeling something weird happen to yourself lately?"
"I-i—"

"Don't even think of lying. I can see it in your eyes. " I warn him and he sigh.

"Come on. Let's sit first. " he drag me to the couch and we sit down.

"Y/n,  I'm sorry for not telling you this but I just don't want you to be sad and worry. I actually *sigh* I've notice that I've been disappearing lately. I'm sorry Y/n. " he look down.

"You should tell me Tae. " I sob quietly. He look up at me and notice that I was sobbing. He quickly wrap his arm around me and hug me tightly.

"I know Y/n. I'm sorry. I just can't see you sad. My heart always broke to see you being sad and cry.I'm sorry that we didn't met earlier. If we met earlier before I die, we would be happier. But now it's too late. I'm a ghost and you're still living. Maybe God is punishing us for falling in love. "

"Why should God punish us? You're not even dead yet. "

Taehyung POV
"Y-Y/n? What are you talking about? I'm already dead. " Am I shock? Of course I am!

"You don't believe me? Let me show you then! " she then drag me outside and get in a taxi.

Outside the hospital
"What are we doing here?" She didn't say anything but just drag me towards a room. There was no one in the room but wait? I think there's someone on the hospital's bed.

"Go and see who is it. " Y/n said while giving me a weak smile. I nod and walk towards the bed. Why am I nervous?

As I was walking closer the person's face who was laying on the bed became clearer. I was so shock that I felt my knee is giving up on me.

"H-how can this be possible? I thought I was dead. I was stab and the car crash at me. " I said while looking at Y/n with a shock face.

"Yes, I know. But the police found you and quickly sent you here. The doctor said that you're survive but in a coma. " she explain.

"But how did you know all of this? " 

"I was working when Jimin and your others friend came to the cafe to eat. Then, I ask him why he didn't came to school earlier. All of sudden, they look sad and brought me here. Jimin also explain how you're here and who did this to you. Jimin also said that you have a small chance to live. " she bit her lips and sigh before she continue.

"I've also met someone which revealed another secret. I never thought that I will see them again"

"Who is it? " I ask curiously.

"Turns out they were the parents of my best friend that move to Geochang. And his name is V. " she look at me while saying it.

V? Wait isn't that the name I ask my long-lost best friend to call me?!

Don't tell me—?!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Okay this is all for today. Goodb—

Taehyung : Oh come on!  Let me finish what I was gonna say!

Author :Nope!

Taehyung : Please~~~~ *giving author his puppy eyes*

Author : *can't handle his cuteness*Urghh....  Yeah yeah whatever.

Taehyung : Yay! Thanks! You readers better say thank you to me!

Author :*rolls her eyes*

Okay, let's get back to the story.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Don't tell me that Y/n is my long-lost best friend that time?!

"Y/n? Are you her? "

She smile softly and nod her head. Woah, that's a lot for today.

"So that's why I felt strong connection when I'm with you. " she chuckle. I then hug her tightly and kiss her head.

"Tae.... "

"Yes? "

"Please tell me that you will not disappear. "

"I don't know, Y/n. I don't know how. But I'll try. " I cup her face and was about to lean in to kiss her but—

"Y/n? "

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
1 more chapter to go!!  😝😝😣😣