Chapter 16

Y/n POV
I wake up due to the alarm. When I open my eyes, I saw the most handsome man in the world, my boyfriend. Weird right? Me loving a ghost. But what can I do? I just can't stop my feelings.

I continue to stare at him and softly touch his face.

"Am I too handsome?" He suddenly said and then he held my hand and put it on his cheek.

"Tch. You're so full of yourself huh? " Of course you are handsome. My inner heart said.

He chuckle. "Yah. Let go of my hand. I'm going to prepare myself for school." I said. He smirk and answer me, "I want my morning kiss first."

"W-what? " I curse under my breath for sluttering.

"Morning kissue. Morning kissue. Morning kissue. " he said with his baby tone while doing some aegyo. Who on earth can resist his aegyo?!

"Fine but only on the cheek. " I lean in to his cheek but as my lips were inches his cheek, he turn and make our lips connected.

He held my neck and kiss me deeply. After a few second, he pull away while grinning. Me on the other hand was blushing madly.

He wink at me and then he let go of my hand and let me prepare for school.

-------------------------------------------
Time skip

"Y/n! " I heard someone call me in the school's hallway. I look for the voice and saw Tzuyu with Jimin.

(Jimin bring Tzuyu to meet his friends again. He ask Y/n to come too but she didn't want to. )

"Yah, you should really come with us yesterday! Jimin's friends are really handsome and nice! " Tzuyu squeal while Jimin roll his eyes as we walk to our own classroom. I bet Taehyung is more handsome.

"Of course I'm handsome. " a voice say. Don't tell me he heard it again?!

"Shut up." I muttered slowly and he giggle.

"Aigoo. Are you embarrassed now? " he tease me again. I roll my eyes and get in my class.

Time skip

"Y/n-ah. Can you help me with something? "Jimin ask as we sat on our table during recess. Tzuyu is not here with us cause her teacher wanted to see her. Taehyung said he was bored so he already went off to the music room an hour ago.

"Help what? "I ask while raising my eyebrows.

"Uhh.... I uhh... Tzuyu... out" he slutter.

"I'm sorry Chim. But I don't talk alien language. "

"IdonthowtoaskTzuyuout. pleasehelpme." It took some time to understand him actually.

"Finally you're asking her out! " I said smiling.

"*sigh*But I don't know how to ask her. Help me please. " he beg while giving me some puppy eyes.

"Only if you buy me bubble tea for 2 month. " I gave my offer to him while smirking. He widen his eyes and slowly nod. He's desperated eh?

"Fine whatever. Just help me." He said while I was just smiling in victory. Then I started to tell him my plan.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
After school.....

I went to the music room to find Tae. But he's nowhere to found. Aish where is---?! I felt someone back hug me.

"What took you so long? " the deep voice ask. I already know who it is.

"Well blame those idiotic teachers. "He chuckle and turn me around to face him.

He smile at me and lean in closer to my ear.

" Saranghae. " he whisper softly. I blush and look down while whispering, "Nado saranghae" to him.

He smile and connect our lips. We were enjoying it until......  

"Yo girl what the hell are you doing?! "

-------------------------------------------
Heyo! Do you guys like it? I know there's not many people who like my story but for who read it I would like thank you guys!