Chapter 7

Y/n POV

I realised Taehyung was staring at me so I snap my fingers in front of him and said," Are you done staring? Lets go I'm late." Then he laugh awkwardly. I was going to be late so I grab his hand and run to the mall.( the mall is just near y/n's house)

After 10 minutes of running, we finally arrived at the mall.Fuh, thats close. I turned to Taehyung and saw his face were a little red?! I quickly ask him,

" Yah Taehyung-ah.What's wrong?" He look down and said ,"Y-you're h-holding my h-hands." Shit! I quickly let go and look around trying to find Tzuyu, at the same time to avoid the awkwardness. Then, I look at my phone, trying to call Tzuyu.

T: Anyeong Y/n ah. Where are you?

Me: I'm in the mall. Where are you?

T: Just go to the cafe that we always go.

Me:Got it. Bye.

While I was walking to the cafe, Taehyung grab my arm and whisper," Please don't face me or talk loudly when you want to talk to me. People will think you're crazy". I nodded my head and went in the cafe. I saw Tzuyu sitting with a guy probably Jimin.

I went to her and greet them,"Hey Tzuyu. And hey shorty!  I'm so happy to see you!!" He scowl at me cause I call him shorty but then I just shrug it off. 

"Hey Y/n! Me too! So you're okay about it already right? Anyway how is Aunt?" yeah we seriously have a lot to catch up.

"I'm alright about it already and our aunt is always busy." I answer while  smiling at him. He always there for me like Tzuyu when I was sad or something.

"Okay let's eat now. Then we can watch movie!" Tzuyu said excitedly.Me and Jimin just mouth 'okay'.

Taehyung POV

Woah I love to see her sweet side. Park Y/n, what are you doing to my heart? Why is it beating so swiftly? Haha it couldn't be anything right? And one more thing, that Jimin seems familiar to me. Did i met him anywhere? Aish...

TIME SKIP

Y/n POV

We wait at a bench cause the movie will start in a half an hour so we sat there and talk about random things. Then I tease Tzuyu by asking," Yah,didn't you tell me that you like Jimin when he came to your house the other day?" I raise my eyes while Jimin was looking at her with a unidentify smile.

"Ummm hey I want to go toilet. So bye! ". And with that she ran off.  When she was away , I ask Jimin something.

"You like her, don't you Jimin?"

"Is it too obvious?"

"Yup. Yah go confess to her." i said.

"But im scare- i gave him a death glare which was scary - Okay okay fine! I'll do it. HAPPY?!" I nod my head and smile in victory.

"Aish, you're still the same. I'm going to buy some popcorn. Later" And with that he walk off leaving all alo—

"You forgot about me huh?" I turn and saw Taehyung leaning on a wall. Lucky there was no one around so i can talk to him.

"Oh mianhe. Dont sulk ok?" i said to him.

"Im not sulking."

"Ok then I'm going to the cinema now. Coming?" He smile and nod his head like a kid.He's really cute... Wait.What am i talking about? Aish im going crazy.

Time skip

"Woah it's the most best day ever! Thanks to you girls." We hug each other and I walk home with Taehyung beside me.

"Finally we're going to be alone ." he said while putting his arm around my shoulder. I widened my eyes and blushed at his sudden action.I never felt like this before. Seriously why am I like this. Aishh.

We arrive home and went in our own room.I remove all my makeup and wear this.

(Just ignore everything except the clothes)

After one week
I'm really close with Taehyung now. I always feel butterflies in my stomach when I look at him.

I was in my room while studying when my phone rang and it's an unknown. Feeling curious, I pick it up and a male voice was heard.

??: Hello im Doctor Lee Jong Suk from Daegu Hospital( i dont know wheater it exsist or not but just pretend it exsist) I need you to come here right away.

Me: Why?

Doctor Lee: Your aunt, Miss Park Eun Bi wants to meet you. She was here a week ago.

Me:What?! Why she is she there?! I thought she was outstation.

Doctor Lee: She never told this to anyone but she has a tumour in her head and she didn't tell you cause she dont want you to worry.She's in a critical condition and she wishes to see you before... Her last breathe...I hope you can come as soon as posible. Than--

BAP!
I drop my phone and fell on my knees. No this can't be happening. Why she didn't told me?How can I go to Daegu? Oh god.  Please tell me this is not real. I love her so much. Although she was busy, she will always spend her time with me.What if I  can't see her anymore? I feel hopeless. I cry out loud and kept praying. Please god... Let me see her although it's the last time...Help me find a solution..... I love her....

My tears were flowing like a river. I can't think of anything but my aunt. Suddenly....

"Y/n! What's wrong?!"

The voice that i need now...

Taehyung.....