Chapter 11

Y/n POV

"So you're coming with us after school to meet them?" Jimin ask as we sat at our usual place. I took a glance at Taehyung and remember that he want to go to Han River. So I shake my head and I  saw Tzuyu frown.

"Aishh. Wae?!" Tzuyu make a sad face which i just shrugge it off.

"I'm busy with something." I answer and continue eating my food. "And what is that 'something' huh?" Jimin ask.

"My personal things. Now stop asking and keep eating." I said while giving them my death glare which scare them a lot. Then, they stared to eat. Hah! That work.

-----------After school-------------

"Bye Y/n!" Tzuyu and Jimin shout as we parted our path.

"Bye lovebirds!" I shout back and with that I quickly walk away before I get a smack on my head from Jimin. Those two are really cute together.

"What are thinking about?" A deep voice suddenly said. I jump a little and realise it was just KIM.TAE.HYUNG.

"Yah! You scared me pabo." I said while he just chuckle at me.

"So are we going to Han River?" He ask me and gave me his puppy eyes. Who could ever say no to that.

"Yes yes. I promissed didn't i?" he then jump up and down like a kid. Cute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrive at Han River and we walk around there. It was silent not an akward one but a peaceful silent. There was less people there , maybe cause it's weekday.

Then Taehyung broke the silent," How and why can you see ghost?". He look at me while me trying to find the answer. Yeah, I also ask myself why can I see them.

" I dont know.It just happen. When I was 5, me and my parents got ourself in accident. I have some light cuts on my body. But my parents was terribly injured. And when they were sent to the hospital, the doctors can't do anything." We walk towards a nearby bench and sit on it. I take a deep breath and hold my tears before continue.

"That's when I can see ghost. That time i was really scare cause I was just 5. Luckily my late aunt was there. She will always come and comfort me when I saw those 'things'. That's why when she died I was so sad." And with that I burst into tears.Taehyung pull me towards him and hug me tightly. I cry on his chest and he whisper,

"Dont cry. I will always be by your side."