Chapter 21

Taehyung's POV
Yes, as you all know, I'm now slowly fading away. It happen days ago when it's midnight.

Flashback
I look at Y/n who was beside me, sleeping on the couch. We had a movie date just now. I slowly press my lips against her lips,giving it a peck and pull away so that I don't woke her up.

Feeling thirsty, I went to the kitchen and got myself a glass of water. After I finish it, I went to the sink to wash it. As I was washing the glass, I notice that my hand was disappearing. I was so shock and the glass that was in my hand nearly fall. I look over Y/n who was sleeping soundly. Tears were threatening to fall. Is that why I felt so exhausted lately? Why? Why did this happen? We were so happy. I had already promised her that I won't ever leave her. *Sigh*, I will tell her about this afterwards....... If I don't disappear.......

End flashback

The sky is almost dark but Y/n haven't came back yet. Aish where is she? *Sigh*, I should have follow her. Then, I went into Y/n's room. I look around and found a picture of me and Y/n having a date at Han river. She look so happy and I have promise her so much things like I won't leave her, I will make her happy forever and more. With my condition now, can I even do all those promise? When I know that I was disappearing, I always thought about how Y/n will react when she about it.

Will she be sad?

Will she be mad?

Will she hate me?

Will she move on and love others?

A tear roll down my cheek as I thought about this. I don't wanna leave her. Cause...... I love her so much.

"Kim Taehyung!! " I heard someone familiar shouted. It someone is Y/n. I went out of her room and saw her. Panting and crying?

I ran to her and she quickly pull me into a hug. She was crying. Why would she?

"You can't leave me, Kim Taehyung. "

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm sorry for taking so long to update. But hey! I've updated. And I know it's short but I will try to make it longer in the next chapter. Hope u enjoy it!

And did you guys listen to BTS:Face Yourself album? It's really GREAT!!!!!! I can't stop listening to it!!!!