Chapter 9

Monday

Taehyung POV

Today is the day for Y/n's aunt's funeral. There were a lot of people(including Jimin's family) come to her aunt's funeral.Y/n cried a lot that time while the other was just calming her down. I felt sorry for her.

Time skip

After the funeral was over, Y/n walk back to the hotel that Jimin rent for her yesterday. I walk beside her and saw her eyes were red and pufy.I wait for her outside her room to bring her home. After a few moment, she went out wearing a grey hoodie.

"Ready?" I ask her and she nod her head weakly. We went out of the hotel and went to a corner to teleport to Seoul. In a blink of eyes, we were already at her house. She immediately went to her room and close her door.I decide to cook dinner for cause she didn't eat a lot today.

As I was putting the dishes on the table, I heard something hit the floor hard. I quickly went upstairs into Y/n's room. She was holding a piece of broken glass and held it on her wrist. I take the glass away from her and hug her. She was sobbing hard while she's still in my embrace.

"Why did you tried to hurt yourself?" i ask while stroking her back.

"What's the point of living when everyone you love just leave you? First my parents. Now my aunt that take care of me when they gone. Why did they leave me?"she said , still sobbing in my embrace. Seeing her sad made me sad too.

"I'm still here right? They leave doesn't mean they don't love you but they want you to be strong. I promise you i won't leave you no matter what happen. So please don't ever try to hurt yourself again." I said to her so that she won't be sad again. Why did i even promise her such things when i know i can't stay with her?
"Thanks Taehyung." she said while pulling herself from my embrace.

"You're welcome. Now go shower and then go to the kitchen. I made dinner." she nod and I went out of her room.

Y/n POV

After Taehyung went downstairs, I sat on the bed while thinking about the things he said.

'I promise you i won't leave you no matter what happen.' I think I've heard it before. Although it's just a few days i met him, I think that we've known each other a long time ago.  Think about how he hug me just now made me blush. Aish whats wrong with my heart? It just beat hard a long time ago.Am i in love with him?