Chapter 22

Y/n POV
Impossible...  I thought Tae said that he was kill. Maybe this guy is not Tae--

"He's name is Kim Taehyung. " Jimin said with his sad voice. No, no.... This is impossible. I look at 'Taehyung ' back. His face, his eyes, his lips look exactly same with my Taehyung. So I decide to ask Jimin some few questions.

(The other members went somewhere else)

"How long was he hospitalized and why? " Jimin sigh and started to talk.

"He was hospitalized a few months ago. Someone found him in a dark alley and call the cops. When the cops found him, they believe he was stab and was crashed by a car. The doctors said he was save but will be in coma. " He was stab and crash by a car? That seems the same thing like what Tae told me. Is that the reason I can talk to you and you're different, Tae?  

"Who did this to him? " I ask, trying not to show my anger.

"It's his enemy, Park Chanyeol. They hated each other since they're a child because Chanyeol always bullies his friends. After a few years, Tae knew that Chanyeol was murderer.  Chanyeol wanted to kill Tae when Tae tried to report to the police about it. And now yeah this is what happen. Chanyeol also is in jail now. " I nod and look back at Tae.

"How is his condition now?" I ask without taking my eyes off Tae. I heard Jimin sigh heavily.

"We..... We almost lost him"

And with that I immediately face him. "What do you mean? "

"The doctor said that he has a little chance to survive. " I look at Jimin,  who was trying to hold his tears, in fear.

A little chance? If he pass away, then I won't be able to talk to him anymore cause he is not living anymore. And maybe not seeing him either. I actually really can't see ghost anymore cause of him. After meeting him, I felt like my ability to see ghost is slowy gone without me even realizing it. Oh my god! What should I do?!

"Y/n, you okay? " Jimin ask when he saw me space out.
"Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm fine." Then, the door was opened.

"Oh anyeonghaseyo, Mr and Mrs Kim. " Jimin said and bow. And I follow. I think they are Taehyung's parent. But they seem familiar to me. 

"Oh Jimin. Where's the others? And who is this? " Mrs Kim ask.

"The members went to buy something I guess. And this is...... " He nudge me and let me introduce myself.

"Anyeonghaseyo. I'm Jimin's cousin and friend,  Park Y/n. Nice to meet you. " Mrs Kim then widen her eyes same as her husband.

"Y-Y/n... Is this really you? " they ask.

"What do you mean? "

"You don't remember us, honey bunny?"

Honey bunny? Then, I suddenly remember about V. Only V's parents call me that. I-impossible....

"Aunt Shinhye? Uncle Minho? " That's V's parents name. (I just make that up)
"Oh honey. You remember. You're here to visit V too. He always remember you even though we move. " Aunt Shinhye hug me while I was still in shock and confusion.

That's mean Taehyung is V?! This whole time! And now they telling me that Tae has a little chance to survive?! No....  This can't happen.

"Please excuse me for a while. " then I ran home where Tae is. 

You can't leave me, Kim Taehyung.