Chapter 14

Y/n POV

"Yah! Wake up!" I heard a voice. And it was obviously Tzuyu's. I pull up my blanket to my face.

"Ireona, Y/n-ah! We're gonna be late for school!" She shook my body. It's just scho- Wait! School?! Shit!!!

I quickly got off the bed and went in the bathroom, ignoring Tzuyu's presence.

After 15 minutes, I got out the bathroom and yell for Tzuyu's name.

"Aish, what😦? " she said as she walk in her room.

"Do you have spare uniform?" I ask.

"Yeah.In the third drawer." She said while yawning and then she went out. Aish this girl. She said that we're late but she's still like that.

After I prepare, I went downstairs and were greeted by my 'parents'.

"Oh Y/n! You're early too!" Eomma said. Then,we walk to the dining room.

"Early? But I thought Tzuyu said-" I was cut of by a laughter. I glare at the owner of the voice and after a while she stop laughing.

Ahh~  She played with me. Just wait for my revenge.

I sat down and start eating. I look at Tzuyu and smirk. Wait until we meet Jimin.

TIME SKIP

"Bye eomma! Bye Appa!" Me and Tzuyu said in unison. Then, we walking to school until we meet Jimin. Yes! Time for revenge!

"Yah, Jiminie! "

"Hmm?"

"Do you know that Tzuyu is in love with you for a long time?" I said suddenly while looking at Tzuyu with an evil smirk. I saw Jimin blushing and Tzuyu's jaw drop with a tomato face. I wink at her and ran off to school.

"YAH! PARK Y/N! YOU ARE SO DEAD! "

★****After school****★

"Bye Y/n! Bye Tzuyu! " Jimin said. I reply him back and start walking to Tzuyu's with her. I can't focus on anything today cause my mind is full of Kim Taehyung. *sigh* How can I face him? Well, staying at Tzuyu's home for a while won't hurt right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After 1 week
I got home and look around, looking for any sight of Tae. Fuh~ Thank god he's not h-

My thought was cut off by a hug. It was Taehyung. I tried to push him but I can't bring myself to do it. I felt my shirt (on your shoulder)  getting wet. Is he crying? Then, my hand pat his back. Although I am a bit mad at him, I can't see him in this state tho.

"Y-yah. Waeyo?" I ask and he slowly lift up his head. His eyes were red and puffy. He sniffles a bit but he is looking down.

I bring him to the couch and cup his face to look at me.

"Why are you crying? " I ask softly.

"I'm really sorry, Y/n. " He pause for a moment and continue.

"I should have answer you that time but I didn't and I made you cried. When I realize that you're gone,  I panicked and went to find you. But I can't find you anywhere. I was so scare that you'll hate me and don't want to see me anymore. I'm sorry, Y/n. I won't ever leave your side. So please don't hate me. When you're not here, I miss you. So much that I thought I would died again. " he said while looking at me in the eyes. Me? I was really touch by what he said and tried to hold my tears. He is so sweet towards me that made me love him more. If only you know Tae....

"Y/n-ah. Will you forgive me? " he lift up my chin softly with his finger.

"You didn't even do anything wrong. It was just me being emotional. " I said slowly while not making any eye contact with him.

"No! You're not." Taehyung  said and continue.

"I know we just met for I think a month. But I really felt like we known each other for ages. Y/n, the reason I didn't answer you yesterday is because I'm scare. I'm scare that one day you'll find someone you love and you won't need me anymore. And....  I don't want that to happen cause I felt in love with you. But I'm scare that you don't feel the same cause I'm dead and you're still living. I'm scare that if you have a relationship with me people will think you're crazy cause they don't think that ghost exist. And... I know that you will never have feelings for me." He was about to say more but I cut him off by saying.

"Says who? " Then, he look at me with confusion.

××××××××××××××××××××××××
Okay,  that's all for today. Bye!

Should I go?  Yeah I should. Bye!

Nahh, just kidding! Let's continue the story!

××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Look, why do you think I was sad when you didn't answer my question? You pabo. If I don't love you, you think I'll be sad? It's because I love you, pabo! And you think I care about what people said? The answer is I don't give a fuck to what those people say or think. So don't be afraid that I'll love anyone else cause I am already in love with you so fucking much. " After I finish what I said, Taehyung held the back of my neck and....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

KISS ME. PASSIONATELY.

And I,  of course reply his kiss back while wrapping my arms around his neck.

After 1234567890 seconds, we break the kiss and tried to catch our breath.

(A/n: Yup, you should.
Y/n: Shut the fuck up and continue the story now.
A/n: Geez fine meanie.)

I never thought this ghost to have such a sweet lips too. He's really something...

"Will you be my girlfriend, Y/n?" Taehyung ask after we catch our breath.

"Yes, Tae"

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

This is not the end. There are a lot of chapter more. You guys can also share some opinion for what will happen next. And lastly thank you for reading this book.I seriously appreciate it so much guys. And lastly,  as always hope you guys enjoy it.