Chapter 18

3rd person POV

A month has past and their relationship is in a very excellent condition. Taehyung will always follow you to school to keep an eye on you in case something happen. Jimin and Tzuyu still don't know anything about your relationship with the ghost you fall in love.

You have also work as a waitress in the same cafe you saw that day. And as for Taehyung, being the sweetest boyfriend of all, always wait for her when she was working. He also will always be possessive and overprotective when a guy will try to flirt and touch you.

He will sometimes glare at the guy who tried to flirt with Y/n. And when some guys touches you, he (Taehyung) will immediately smack the back of the guy's head making him (the stupid guy) shock and look around to see who did it while Y/n just hold her laugh, knowing that it was you.

Jimin knows that you are now working as waitress and he wanted to help you but you don't want to burden him so you decline in nicely. And yes, Jimin and Tzuyu is officially a couple thanks to your help.

Now, back to you and Taehyung. He always care for you. Love you. You guys will always spend the weekend by walking at a park for a date or mostly stay at home while doing some romantic things ( as in a date or movie night). You guys actually have a past together that make you felt like guys have connection. It will be revealed soon.

But there's something weird is happening to Taehyung that you never know as he never told you cause he is afraid. Afraid of losing you.

For a few days ago, Taehyung was actually getting a little tired. And ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

he noticed that he is slowly fading away.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

I know that I'm not always updating my story. I'm really, really sorry. But I'm just really busy with high school which I prefer to call it hell. I miss my old friends so much. My new friends always remind me of them.

Anyway, I know the story is short but it's because I will be having my exams tomorrow till Thursday. I should be studying but I felt bad for not updating for a long time so yeah. I promise you that I will try to finish the story this month.

And thank you for 400+ readers. Please follow me if you want, I don't to push you. If you don't like my ideas, then I'm sorry :/ Please comment so that I can know your opinions.

That's all for today I guess. Goodbye.