Chapter 17

Don't play the song yet! Wait until I ask you to play it.
*************************
Y/n POV

Taehyung and I turn our head towards the voice and the guard looking at me weirdly. I let go of Taehyung and chuckle awkwardly to the guard.

"Mianhe. I.... I was just umm acting! Yeah! Acting! " the guard look at me weirdly and shook his head. I heard him mumble 'weird girl' to me and walk out of the music room.

I turn to look at Taehyung only to see him with his furious eyes, eyeing the guard.

"Yah. Waeyo? " I ask.

"He call you weird. " He with his angry tone. "No one can call you names. " he hug me and pat his back.

"Don't worry. I'm used to it. I've been through worst. " I said and he broke the hug and then immediately cup my face.

"What do you mean by that? " he look into eyes. Aish... I shouldnt have said that. I shook my head and gave him an assuring smile. He sigh and we walk out of the music room.

-------------
Outside the school

We walk a little at the town and I stop in front of a cafe.

"Y/n-ah. Wae? " he ask and I show him the flyer that shown the cafe was looking for people to work (I don't know how to describe it. You guys can understand it right?)

"You're finding a job? " Taehyung ask confusely.

"Yup. I need money. I can't always use the money my aunt left for me. " he nod his head and I ask him to wait outside for a while.

-------------------------------------------
Taehyung POV
(Play the music!)
Its just been 30 minutes Y/n went in the cafe but I already miss her. I know we just met like a few weeks before but I really fall for her.

I'm also really angry about what happened today at the music room. How dare the guard call her weird?! Oh how I wish to punch him on the face. I think it's my fault cause I always talk to her in public although I know I'm a ghost. But she never get upset when someone talk bad about her. What did I do to deserve her?

I saw Y/n walk out the cafe with a smile on her face. She walk towards me and say that she got the job. Seeing her smile really made my day happy. That time when her grandmother pass away, I still remember how broke she was. She even tried to kill herself. It was really breaking me to see her sad. I promise that I will always made her happy.
I quickly cup her face and kiss her lovingly. She look shock at first but then she start to kiss me back. The street has not much people which made us easier to kiss. Everything seems to slow down and I felt we're the only one in the world. After a while, I broke the kiss and we're breathing heavily. Her face look flushed which was really cute.

"Saranghe, Y/n-ah" I whisper and she whisper back, " Nado saranghe, Tae-ah. "

Then, I held her hand and walk home.

★★★★★★★★★★★
Hey, guys! I'm really sorry cause I don't update often but please understand that I have school and there's a lot of homework to do. So please bear with me.

Also thank you for 300+ reads! I'm really greatful for it. If you like my story please vote(only if you want it). And if you don't like please comment something so that I know you're opinion. Thank you. Have a good day!