Chapter 10.2

I pretend that I didn't hear him and continue talking to Jimin while heading to school. "Who's your friend them?" I ask.

"Well if you want to know then you will have to come with me." I pout at him, hoping that he will tell me. But instead he flick my forehed.

"Yah! Why did you did that?!" I glare at him while he and Tzuyu was laughing her ass off me.

"Sorry.It's because you look ugly when you pout!" Jimin said while still laughing at me. I was about to argue more but Taehyung stop me.

"Y/n-ah.Just go to school now or else you'll be late." Taehyung said out of sudden and started to drag me to school.

"Yah I can walk myself!" I whisper shout at him. "No, you're too slow." Taehyung said calmly while still draging me, leaving those two idiot behind.

"Yah! Wait for us!" I heard Tzuyu call for me but I ignore her and let Taehyung drag me to school.

--------Lunch time------------
"Y/n-ah. Can we go somewhere today?" Taehyung ask me when we arrive at the cafeteria. Jimin and Tzuyu is in front of me while they busy talking to each other. So I guess they won't even hear what I say.

"Where do you want to go?" I ask him quietly.

"Um- Han River?" he said while giving me a sweet smile. I nod my head and smile back to him. Then we stare at each other for a while.

"Earth to Y/n. Yah! Stop daydreaming!" Jimin yell at me while Tzuyu just shake her head and I just roll my eyes.

"Aish such a spoiler mood." I heard Taehyung said. True tho.

"What?" i roll my eyes at them. "I ask what did you want to eat dummy." he said.

"Hm- Im not hungry." i said to them.

"You still have to eat.*Sigh* Go and sit at our table. I'll get some food for you." he order me.

"Fine ahjussi-Ouch!" he smack my head and give a death glare.

"Yah. Stop arguing .I'm hungry. Let's go. " Tzuyu calm us down and with that I walk to our table.

____________________________

Sorry for late update.