"Oh my, I am so sorry your majesty." She was rocking back and forth holding something wrapped up in a pink blanket. "I didn't see, I was-"

I waved her off. I could care less about what she was doing. I wanted to find that scent. "It's fine. Accidents happen." She stood their not getting the hint that our discussion was over. I lifted an eyebrow at her. The meaning must have clicked because with a nod she scurried away and I was once again left to my search. I sniffed the air, my nostrils feeling with the potent scent of vanilla and peaches. This time the scent was in the direction the woman had gone in. I knew for sure that it wasn't her, couldn't be her. Less than three minutes later. I found myself at the Neon woman's table. She was holding a bottle to the pink bundle. I listened as the baby greedily drank from it. I sniffed the air again, drifting towards the women. The sent...the scent was coming from the pink bundle. I was so confused but I had to have what was in the pink bundle. That was the only thing that echoed around in my empty head.

"Zyker?" A hand went around my arm, I snatched it away and growled at the person who had dared to interrupted me from behind. I knew exactly who the person was In fact it was my mother. I more then accustomed to her cherry blossom fragrance.

"Zyker, apologies to your mother. You do not snatch away from your Queen when she is talking to you." I ignored him. I'd regret it later but I was just in awe of the scent that was coming from the thing in Neon's arms. I watched a man walk over to the women and held his hands out for the pink bundle. I growled. I wanted the pink bundle! A certain possessiveness coursed through me. It was mine. Mine to hold. And frankly there were too many people around. Too many strangers.

Danger. Bells were ringing in my head. Intrusion, they were intruding on a very personal matter. Interrupting me, stopping me from taking what was mine.

"Did you just growl at me boy?" My father grab on to my arm, whirling me around. A feirce growled rolled out my body. How dare he! How dare he interrupt me! How dare he distract me! I was out raged I needed to see...it.

My mother watched me, wearily. "Baby, are you feeling sick? She placed her hand on my forehead." I turned my head glancing back at the table. This scene had gone by unnoticed by Neon and what had better be her husband.

"I don't care if he's sick or not he just disrespected his King and his Queen. What has gotten into you boy?" My father was fuming as he glared down at me. I had never behaved like this around him or my mother. They were treated with the up-most respect. But not now, something had come over me and I simply didn't have the patience for my father.

I growled menacingly at him, yanking away. I quickly made my way over to the man who was holding the pink bundle. I knew my father was going to be mad. But right now he didn't matter to me. He was by far the lesser being on my mind. I glared up at the man. He was much taller than me but I could still inflict some serious damage on him if need be. It would be needed if he didn't hand over that bundle.

"Your majesty. It's you again." It was Neon. She smiled warmly at me. I knew she was nice. But I just...I just wasn't in the right mind at the moment. I was anxious and with that fueling me I growled at her too. This one was deep and commanding, I watched her flinch. A part of me rejoiced at her discomfort. I had put the power of an Alpha into that growl. I hadn't gotten my wolf yet so I was surprised to see that it had worked so well. Though lycan's normally always carried an air of power, even without being able to shift.

"I demand to hold your pink bundle." Neon's face fell into a frown, she looked confused. I rolled my eyes. Was she stupid?

I heard the approach of my parents as they listened and assessed the situation. My mother looked shocked and slightly appalled by my behavior. My father was angry, I could feel it rolling off him in waves. "What has gotten into you Zyker?" My mom reached down and drew me into her arms, she balanced me on her hip. Turning to Neon she smiled a perfect smile. "Zyker's not feeling too well. We're taking him to his room for a quick nap and he'll be right back down in a hour or so."