She sighed heavily and face palmed "the thing is.." She looked at him "I think I love her back" her eyes widen "well that's great !" She smiled and he blinked in confusion "she likes you and you like her back, then what's the problem ?" She held his hands "well I don't know if I do love her" he said "I don't want to break her heart like the other guys" he explained "then try to go on a date" she suggested then remembered something "there is a summer festival next week, ask her out"

He rubbed his neck in hesitation "I don't know" he mumbled "well I know, and I'll be there to help" she smiled "you will ?" He blinked "of course, we'll go on a double date or whatever they call it" she waved her hand "if 'date' makes you nervous, we'll just call it a hang out" she said "right, Kyoya ?" She said "don't include me in this one" Kyoya replied without taking his eyes off this morning newspaper "okay I'll ask her" Ryohei nodded.

They exchanged their goodbyes at the door, Kyoya looked up at the loud slam. He got to the kitchen and watched Kyokai throwing a rampage "that idiot !" She yelled "he can't help a friend by having sex with them !!" She groaned and he blinked in surprise as she continued yelling nonsense "hmmm !!" She covered her face with her hands and muffled her groan, he approached her and rubbed his hands up and down her arms from behind "I know your mad right now, but I'm a little turned on" he said, she glared at him in confusion and he shrugged.

She huffed and looked away, crossing her arms "no" she grumbled "just a little" he kissed her cheek and she pushed his face "I said no !" She got out of his arms and started preparing breakfast, she frowned as he pushed things aside and made her sit on the counter, trapping between his arms "trying to turn me on by making a mess ?" She raised a brow "think again" she glared and got off the counter to clean the mess he caused.

He groaned and embraced her from behind, he then got an idea "what are you doing ?" She flinched as he nibbled her ear "hn, you were so cute last night" he whispered "your moans were loud and expressions were lewd" he kissed just below her ear, her face started to turn red "did you like the way my hands touched you ?" One of his hands held her against him while the other tilted her head back on his shoulder to have better access of her neck "hm~" she bit her lip as his fingers trailed down her throat while he was kissing the crook of her neck.

He whispered a lot of things in her ear from their activities last night, until she started whimpering. She flinched when he suddenly removed his arms and walked away "one, two.." he counted then felt her arms around him from behind, she kept whimpering and tugging on his chest "hn" he smirked at her over his shoulder, she gasped as he turned and picked her up bride style "you want it ?" He asked, she blushed and nodded "naughty bunny" he smirked and walked to their bedroom "s-shut up" she buried her face in his neck.

After a while, he was leaning on his elbow with his cheek on his hand on the bed. He watched her sitting on the edge put on her bra "seriously, Kyoya. We wasted almost the entire day, and we didn't even have breakfast" she ruffled her messy hair and checked her phone "hn" he leaned closer and kissed her lower back, she flinched as he rubbed his thumb against her burned skin "aren't you going to tell me about it ?" He mumbled against her skin.

She placed her phone aside and sighed heavily while he played with the tips of her hair "okay" she turned to face him, they both leaned against the headboard with her in his arms "while you were gone, I was training with the Varia, which was exactly for two years" she began "I kind of failed on my last training, soo.." She nervously played with her fingers "so he shot you" he continued and she chuckled "I almost died at that time, it hurt so much"

He kissed her forehead "aren't you mad ?" She mumbled "of course I am, he damaged your body" he mumbled against her forehead "but it make look stronger" he fingers trailed on her scar "it won't fade, you know. He hit me with his Flames" she reminded him "you don't think it looks horrible ?" She buried her face in his neck "no" he shook his head.