"Yeah, how could you not." I say and turn to look out the field. "It's all over the news."

"I'm--"

"Please don't say it. I had enough of that word." I said stopping her. 

"Alright fair enough." She says and looks out towards the field. "How is your family doing? How is Jackie?" I let out a sigh.

"I don't want to talk about my family." I said. "I also had enough of them. But Jackie is fine though. She's out of the hospital and is living with us." I say. 

"How is Micky?" I asked. 

Gabriella smiles and takes her hand into mines. I smile and take this as a sign that everything worked out. "He says he still wished you came to him." She says. 

"But he understands why you didn't. I also told him I was the one who made the moves on you and that you always respected him." She says. I squeeze her and smile. I lean close to her and lay my head on her shoulder. 

"I am so tried." I whispered. Gabriella reaches over and pats my head. We stay like that this for a while. I know the next step would be to ask her out but I am so drain out that I don't want to drag her with my mess. After hanging out with her I finally go home. When I come home I find dinner already made. At dinner, I notice Alexander isn't there. 

When Jackie notice I am looking around she says "Alexander says he doesn't well." She says. I don't reply and continue to eat.

"So how's school Max?" Jackie asks me. 

"Fine. Baseball season is starting next month." I answer. We continue dinner with small talk and me ignoring my dad. After dinner, I go upstairs to my room. As I pass Alexander's room I hear loud coughing. I don't know why but something told me to go in there. I quickly open the door and walk into his bathroom to see him with a bottle of pills in his hand. He is about to put them in his mouth but I quickly step up and knock them out of his hand. 

"Ma--" I grab up by his heart and pull his body up to the sink. I go behind him and wrap my arms around his stomach and squeeze hard.

"Ahh-" He starts to cough up all the pills out of his mouth and into the sink. Once I am sure all those pills are out of his system I grab him by his shirt and pull him out of the bathroom.

"If you wanted to take the easy way out you should have at least invite me to watch." I said as I push him on the floor of his bedroom. Alexander starts coughing and tries to catch his breath. He is wearing nothing but his boxers. I wait for him to calm down before I speak. 

"This how you want to repay Jackie's kindness? To make her feel guilty for the life you given her!" I yelled. "So what a bunch of guys is bullying you and people are talking shit about you on the news your just to give up?" I step forward towards him and bend down to I go be face level with him. Alexander looks up at me while breathing heavily. 

"Is this really worse then what your mother did to you?" I grab Alexander by his collar again and drag him to the bathroom. I force him to take off his shirt. I then take a small mirror that's on his bathroom counter and face it towards him so he could see the scars on his back. Alexander sees this and looks away. But I take the mirror again and make his look at it.

"LOOK AT IT!" I yell. "LOOK AT IT!" "THIS IS WHO YOU ARE!"

"No." Alexander says as tears start to fall.

"YES!" I say.

"No." He says shaking his head.

"Yes!" 

"No! NO I AM NOT!" Alexander yells. 

"NO WHAT!" I yell back.

"I AM NOT LIKE HER! I AM NOT A MURDER!" He yells back.