Chapter 40

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

  I'm screaming murderer, 

how could you murder us

I call it murder, no love allowed.

                                                                       No Love Allowed--Rihanna

Jackie

Today is Thanksgiving and were spending it with my family. I am so happy I get to spend time with my family again and I am also happy that Max gets to spend time with them. Seeing my parents and siblings faces when Max came through the door was priceless. Although we are not related by blood I never once thought Max wasn't anything less a son to me. I am also excited to introduce Alexander to my family. Just like with Max I too see him as a son. I hope my family in a way could be an extended family for Alexander because I am all he has and I would love if he could open to my family. 

When we got to my house I was surprised at the way my family acted towards Alexander. But I can't blame them because they don't trust Kevin and Tiffany also Alexander is a stranger to them. When I visit brought Max home my dad didn't even want to look at him.  The start of our Thanksgiving was to an awkward start but after we came back from church everything was doing well. We all were sitting down enjoying our Thanksgiving meal talking and catching up when Tiffany fucked up everything. 

"Well..." Tiffany said causing everyone to be quiet and look towards her. 

"Since every one is sharing, I have something I would like to share." I look at Tiffany confused. What does she have to say? after all this time she hasn't a word and now she has something to say. I look over at Mr. Walker to see him looking as Tiffany also confused. 

"Tiff---" Kevin tries to stop Tiffany from speaking, but she doesn't pay him any mind. Tiffany looks around the table and then sets her eyes on me with a smile.

Oh hell no.

"Kevin, the reason I haven't been coming home as much is that I have been seeing the doctor. I wanted to keep this a surprise until the wedding but seeing how much I have grown. I don't think I could keep this any longer. Baby--"

Please don't say it. 

"Hold on---" It seems Mr. Walker knows that Tiffany is about to say, but it's too late. 

"I'm pregnant."

I'm pregnant.

I'm pregnant.

I AM PREG---NANT.

I AM PREGNANT. 

At the moment time stopped. The truth I tried so hard deny came out. I don't know how to respond. I can't say I didn't see this coming knowing that they were together before I showed up.