Chapter 6

"Shh. Let's go" I say as I entered his room. My friends and I entered Alexander's room while he is asleep.  This is the first time I have entered his room. I was packing his things while James and Jose try their best not to wake up Alexander and get up out of bed.

When I was gone packing his things I  turn to look over at James and Jose to see them finishing up tieing Alexander.

"He's a heavy sleeper" James says as they pick him up and take him out of the room. I follow close behind them.

***************************************

"I can't believe you actually did it" Carlos says in surprise as he watches Alexander sleeping body.

"And he didn't even wake up once" Carlos reaches out to touch him until Frank comes and slaps his hand away.

"Well, he will if you keep touching him." He says.

We are on a plan to Lebanon. And before you say anything Alexander did not agree to this trip. I told with or without him I was going to find Jackie. So I took him against his will. The guys and I were all sitting down enjoying the plane ride.

Frank came to take a seat across from me.

"So what's the plan?" I ask.

"When we land we will first check into our hotel. The show isn't until tomorrow so will have some free time. Tomorrow we will go to the capital which is where the show will be. I got us front row tickets that way we can easily spot her. This is the only shot we have Max if we don't spot her at the show were finish. They plan to leave Lebanon on Thursday, so if we don't find her at the show it will take forever to find her even though the country is small. She may even hide or run from us if she finds out we are looking for her." He says.

I take in everything Frank is saying and gather my thoughts. 

"Um...guys" I turn to Carlos to see he's looking at Alexander.  I see Alexander start to move. He tries to move his arms but then realizes he can't. His eyes pop open and he looks around confused. When his eyes landed on my mines he glares.

"Max!" He yells. I smile as I get up and walk over to him.

"Morning beauty" I say.

"What the hell is the meaning of this?" He yells as he tried to break free from the ropes.

"And why the hell--" He stops to look around "Am I on a plane?" He says confused. "Wha--Hold on--You didn't---Oh My God" the guys laugh as Alexander starts to realize what just happened.

"Are we in Lebanon?" He asks.

"Not yet, but we will be in a few hours" I answer crossing my arms.