Chapter 1

Small A/N...

I have no idea how everyone else sees it, but in my mind this is the sequel that I pretend never happened. Quite frankly the characters do the same, and there's only a few key things you need to know to continue with the third book, so you could also just read the first chapter and the epilogue and skip the rest.

Of course, if you're a MLP fan, or just desperate for something to read, feel free to read the rest too. But you've been warned XD.

~Ev

-

WARNING!!!

This book will contain MAJOR SPOILERS for my book Frost, so MAKE SURE YOU READ THAT FIRST! It's called a sequel for a reason.

For the rest ~ enjoy!

BTW, what do you all think of my cover?

I edited it from this:

to this:

So, what do you think?

Okay okay, I'll get to the book now.

-

"Hey Felix."

Felix was an expert in concealing emotion, so he didn't even jolt when he heard the voice.

"Hey Becca," he replied, without even so much as glancing into the direction of the window.

But a few moments later he gave into the magnetic pull of curiosity. He turned his chair to face Veronique Rebecca Barnes, who was, for some reason, sitting in his windowsill.

I knew I shouldn't have left my window open.

"What have I done to earn a visit from you?" Felix enquired, raising an eyebrow.

Becca hopped out of the windowsill into his room, her feet barely making a sound as she touched the floor.

"Oh, just stopping by. I wanted to know if your trip with little Sammy-wammy had made you soft."