Chapter Nineteen

Heya guys so here's the wedding chapter, I really hope you like it, There wedding song is written in bold so you don't get confused, There will be one more chapter of this story then it will be coming to an end. Leave me your feedback. 

Song used below is Nickelback- Far Away. 

Zayn's Pov:

Today was the day! Today I would finally feel whole, I will finally make something of my life, Today Niall Horan would be becoming my husband, How crazy is this eh? Looking back I never thought I would settle down this young, That was until I met Niall, The minute I laid eyes on him I knew there was something special, Our love it was wrong, But there was a darkness in Niall that I couldn't escape and I think it was the same for him. I didn't know why but I was nervous? Why am I so nervous I'm marrying the boy I love. I was shaking so badly I couldn't even do my own tie up how pathetic is that!

"You alright mate?" I heard Danny ask. 

"Fantastic fucking tie won't do up properly" I said. Danny chuckled before walking over to me, He began doing my tie. 

"You nervous?" He asked.

"Is it that obvious?" I said. 

"Pretty much" He replied chuckling. "Mate today is the happiest day of your life, It's alright to be nervous, Infact it's natural, I'd think you were some mutant if you wasn't nervous to be honest, But the minute you see Niall all those fears they will just wash away Zi, You love him and he loves you, That's all that really matters" Danny said finishing my tie up. 

"Cheers mate, I really don't know what I'd do without you" I said before pulling him into a tight hug. 

Niall's Pov:

I think I've forgotten how to breathe! No joke how do you breathe! I was nervous I was really fucking nervous, I couldn't help but feel that something was going to go wrong, Someone was going to interrupt us before we got to the I do's, A fight would break out, The weather would be shit, The register wouldn't show up, I'd forget what to say. Thousands of thoughts were running through my head and I'm being honest it's not very nice. As bad as this sounds I wanted the wedding to hurry up, But not in a bad way, I wanted to be Zayn's forever this wedding would mean that. I wanted to officially call him mine, Once we were married nothing nobody did could tear us apart, We had finally beat them despite everyone's attempts to break us we stayed strong, I wanted to get there say those vows even if I fucked the words up, I wanted to kiss my husband, Have our first dance and know I'm going to be in that strong embrace for the rest of time. There was a knock on the door which confused me a little. Zayn was at Danny's getting ready he believed in all the crappy not to see the groom before the wedding shit. I walked to the door looking through the key hole nearly falling over when I saw who stood there. 

"Niall, I know your there are you going to let me in or what?" I quickly opened the door. 

"Josh? You actually came" I said. 

"Yeah well I got thinking, If Zayn makes you happy then as your best friend I should support you" He replied smiling at me, My heart must have leaped like 50ft in the air, I jumped on Josh giving him a big massive bear hug.

"Thank you" I whispered. 

Zayn's Pov:

Hours later I was stood on the beach waiting for my beautiful Niall, The sun was shining perfectly with the small little breeze, A few moments later it had been announced that Niall was here, I smiled to myself before facing the register waiting for my husband to join my side. Within seconds Niall was by my side and we were linking our hands together. 

"You look beautiful". I whispered. Niall chuckled before giving me a quick peck, I turned to his side to see Josh standing there he gave me a quick heads up before looking away. We had a long road ahead of us but at least he was here. We got past the if anyone dosen't agree to the marriage to speak now bit, Nobody spoke up so it was pretty fucking amazing. 

"Zayn do you take Niall as your husband?" The register said. 

"I do" I replied smiling. 

"Niall do you take Zayn as your husband?"

"I do" Niall replied. The register then went on to do the do you promise to love and cherish eachother, In sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, Do you promise to be faithful to one another. If I'm honest we wasn't paying attention we were to busy looking eachother deeply in the eyes, Before I knew it we were placing each of our rings on the others finger and we heard the words we had been bursting to here. 

"I now pronounce you married, You may kiss your husband" Me and Niall grabbed eachothers faces giving eachother the most passionate kiss we've ever given. 

After the wedding we spent hours on the beach, Since it wasn't a massive wedding we let the boys off having to do a speech. To be honest we didn't care for the speeches me and Niall were married that was all that mattered, I then remembered one key thing, I got to my feet holding out my hand.

"Niall Malik may I have this dance?" I asked grinning cheekily at my now husband. Niall chuckled before standing up linking our fingers together. I pressed play on the little CD player we brought waiting for our wedding song to begin. I chuckled upon hearing the song start.

"Your so soppy" I said before pulling Niall's body closer to mine. 

'This time, This place, Misused, Mistakes, Too long, Too late, Who was I to make you wait, Just one chance, Just one breath, Just in case there's just one left, Cause you know,you know, you know, That I love you, I have loved you all along, And I miss you, Been far away for far too long, I keep dreaming you'll be with me and you'll never go, Stop breathing, If i don't see you anymore'.

I pulled Niall's body closer to mine whispering the lyrics into his ear. 

'On my knees, I'll ask, Last chance for one last dance, Cause with you, I'd withstand, All of hell to hold your hand, I'd give it all, I'd give for us, Give anything but I won't give up, Cause you know, you know, you know, That I love you, I've loved you all along, And I miss you, Been far away for far too long, I keep dreaming you'll be with me and you'll never go, Stop breathing if I don't see you anymore, So far away, Been far away for far to long, So far away, Been far away for far to long, But you know, you know, you know'

Niall rested his head into my collar bone breathing deeply against it sending shivers down my spine. This was real Niall was my husband, Nothing and nobody could tear us away from eachother now. 

'I wanted, I wanted you to stay, Cause I needed, I need to hear you say, That I love You, I have loved you all along, And I forgive you, For being away for far to long, So keep breathing, Cause I'm not leaving you anymore, Believe it, Hold on to me never let me go'

"Niall Malik I love you so fucking much". I said smiling at my husband. 

"Zayn Horan I love you even fucking more" Niall replied before gently kissing my lips, Nothing could make this more right, I was the happiest person in the world and it was all thanks to my husband.