Chapter Ten

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Niall's Pov:

We stayed at a hotel for a few nights, At least until we could figure out where we was going to go. We haven't exactly fully thought this plan through, All we done was run for it, Maybe not our best idea but were together, That's what truly matters right now. We booked ourselves into hotels under fake names, Paying with cash so our family couldn't find us through our credit cards.

"Niall are we crazy?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah" I replied simply. Zayn laughed before dropping himself down on the bed. 

"Well I can say I wouldn't want to be crazy with anybody else" Zayn said, propping his arm up, Then leaning against it.

"Aw Zayny are you going all soft on me?" I mocked him. 

"Shut your face Horan" Zayn replied chuckling.

"Sorry Malik I don't have a door on my face, Therefore can't shut it" I replied.

"Fuck you, You sarcastic fuck" Zayn said.

"At least let me have a shower first before we destroy this lovely hotels bedding" I said walking over to him teasingly. 

"I think we should ruin the bedding first then take the shower" Zayn replied winking before he grabbed my jeans and pulled me towards him. 

"Hm, Tempting" I replied trying to tease him.

"Ah come on baby, Make the mess together then we clean up together" Zayn said before winking yet again, Pushing me down onto the bed before climbing ontop of me. 

"Now, Now Malik that's no fair" I said. 

"You talk way to much" Zayn said before crashing his soft lips to mine, I couldn't help but chuckle at this but I quickly kissed back. The feel and taste of his lips never gets old, It still manages to send a shiver straight through my spine. Zayn ran his hand up my shirt before slowly pulling it off, He kissed down my body all over the bruises his gang left mumbling a sorry as he went. I wasn't mad at him if anything I was thankful for those bruises for the simple fact that his mouth was fucking amazing, As he was slowly kissed over them. I pulled Zayns shirt over his head before running my hand slowly down his body, I then undone the button on his jeans, As I went to unzip the zipper there was a knock on the door.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Zayn said rolling his eyes. I started cracking up laughing before I pushed his body off me "Fucking cockblock" Zayn said standing up from the bed as he got up I slapped his ass before running to the bathroom.

"I hate you" He shouted.

"I love you aswell babe" I shouted back before turning on the shower. 

I returned about an hour later finding Zayn sitting on the bed eating.

"So nice of you to wait" I said cheekily.

"Sorry I don't have till next month" Zayn replied smirking.

"Cheeky fuck" I said.

"We tried that earlier remember, Got interrupted" Zayn said rolling his eyes. I laughed before dropping down next to him nicking some of his food. 

"Where to next Ni, I mean we can't stay here" Zayn said laying down on the bed.

"Well we can book some tickets to Ireland and stay at my aunts farm house, It's not much but shes never there this time of year, We can stay there for a few days then I don't know" I replied leaning my head against his chest. I threw my arm over his torso while the other arm slithered behind his back. Then Zayn placed one of his hands on my hip bone, I was laying on my side so our bodies were even closer, He then placed his other hand on my arm so we was holding eachother. 

"Well we'll do that then figure out our plan of action" Zayn replied holding me close to him.

"As long as were together I don't care if we end up in a caravan" I replied.

"Really? You mean that?" Zayn said.

"Of course, I do, Zayn I love you, I wouldn't be here if i didn't, I'd go ultimate anywhere with you, I'd make any sacrifice for you" I replied meaning every word I spoke. 

"The only sacrifice I'd ask you to make for me Ni is to love me through any mistakes I make" Zayn said.

"That sacrifice I can make easily" I replied, I leaned down to kiss Zayn softly on the lips, We fell asleep that night in eachothers arms, Our next stop would be Ireland my home town, From there we would take another journey down a new road and we will take that journey together.