Chapter Nine

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Niall's Pov:

"Niall run away with me?" Was I hearing things? Was I dreaming? Did Zayn really ask me to run away with him? This couldn't be real right? I mean running away together that's a massive deal. I looked at him as if he wasn't speaking English, As if he had ten heads.

"Zayn don't joke about stuff like that" I said.

"I'm not joking Ni, I've never been more serious about anything in my whole life. We can never be happy here! We can never properly be together as long as were here" Zayn replied, I knew he was right but, I couldn't leave.

"Don't ask me to make that decision, Zayn please. You can't just ask me to abandon my whole life, My family, My gang, My life everything!" I don't know why I was overreacting but I was. 

"Why? Ni as long as were here we can't be together, I want to be with you so fucking bad. Look at you Ni! You could have been fucking killed. You were struggling to breathe you told me that yourself! A few more kicks you would have been gone, Ni please I can't see this happen, I can't stay here and watch our two gangs rip eachother apart with us in the middle. I can't stay and watch a war break out knowing the person I love will get hurt! Ni please, Please don't ask me to watch you maybe get killed please Ni" Zayn pleaded with me. Deep down I knew Zayn was right.

"I-I love you so much Zayn but-" Zayn cut me off mid sentence.

"D-don't reject me Ni, Not you please. Look think about it and meet me tonight at the park at midnight, If you don't show up then I know what the answer is" I nodded my head, Zayn got up heading over to the window. He turned around before climbing out. "Whatever you decide Ni, I'll support you and I love you so much" Zayn said before climbing out the window. 

My heart completely sank in my chest, He offered me the chance to escape it all. The chance to be with him, Without lying to everyone, Without having to keep it a secret, We could have gone somewhere where nobody knew who we were, We could be together. So why was I hesitating? The fighting wasn't worth it. Leaving would be the best thing to do, Nobody would ever accept us, We would never be able to come out and be together, We would never be able to kiss in public, I'd never be able to go up to him in the streets and hug him, There comes a time where you have to choose between your loyalties to people, My loyalty is to Zayn. I loved him, you have to make sacrifices for  love, I rushed over to my closet, Grabbed a bag and began throwing clothes in. Once we were gone everybody would put two and two together, But by then we would be long gone, The fight between our gangs wasn't worth losing eachother. It wasn't worth losing Zayn. 

Zayn's Pov:

My heart sank down to my feet. I thought he would say yeah straight away, I didn't think there would be anything to think about. I looked at my clock noticing it was 11:45, I grabbed my bag taking in the view of my house, I had no idea if I would be returning but if I wasn't, I would of course miss my family, I loved them so much but they wouldn't understand nobody would. You never really notice the beautiful things in this world when there right infront of your eyes, The stars were shining beautifully up in the sky. It was raining aswell, The rain looked beautiful as it was falling from the heavens above, Hitting the solid cold pavement, Seeing the lights reflect in the water, It's honestly beautiful, If you ever can, take the time to notice the beautiful things in life, Things that are all around us but we never fully notice because were to busy being arrogant bastards! The beautiful things in life are what truly matters these breathtaking mental pictures you take with your brain. Even if its tears spilling from your eyes like they are mine, If you think about it your tears are just like rain they fall because they have to not because we want them to. Love was the ultimate cure for it all, I hope the person I love loves me back enough to make this sacrifice with me, I couldn't do it alone. 

"Zayn" I heard an Irish accent speaking my name. My stomach began churning. I turned around and there stood Niall, He was soaked with a smile on his face. "I choose you, I choose us" He spoke. My heart began rapidly beating in my chest.

"No lies?" I said. He smiled.

"No lies" He repeated moving closer to me until we was face to face. "I can't be without you Zayn, I'm sorry it took me a while to realize what I wanted" Niall said.

"Don't be sorry, I'd wait forever for you to make your decision, I want you to be sure" I said before lacing my fingers in with his. 

"I've never been more sure of anything In my life. I want to be able to walk around in public with you Zi, If we can't do it here, Then we will go somewhere we can do it, Anywhere we go as long as your with me, I don't care where we end up" Niall said using his other hand to cup my cheek.

"I love you so fucking much Niall" I said.

"I love you too Zayn" Niall replied before gently crashing his lips against mine. We kissed in the rain it was beautiful. 

"Where to?" Niall said.

"To another world" I replied before pulling Niall to the car and driving off, I had no idea where we was going to go, I didn't care for the backlash we left behind, All I cared for was the blonde boy resting his head in my lap, My little criminal.